• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

well, I hope they come out today. Today is the 40th day that results are eligible to come out. So if you think about it, it's been 40 days and almost 40 nights, and we've "flooded" this form and pensacola with messages

gjhouston

well, I hope they come out today. Today is the 40th day that results are eligible to come out. So if you think about it, it's been 40 days and almost 40 nights, and we've "flooded" this form and pensacola with messages

we are supposed to get 6 inches of rain from Ida today and tomorrow in Pensacola.

leadblimp

So we can go 2 different ways with that post.

1. 40 is 2X20 and results will be out on the 20th so we are secondly good with them coming out today as it is the 2 20th.

2. according to the movie 40 days and 40 nights, by the time the 40th day came along the main character (whatever his name is) was so pent up with 'emotion' that he about when 'scary movie' (referring to the sex scene and all that fun stuff) on his girlfriend. so in likeness to us I can safely assume that we are all pent up with 'emotion' as well and are all about to explode.

Sweet 2 references for the price of one!

Navnuke

Well, on a good note, my Chief just found out he got picked up for OCS pilot. (Through message traffic) and that had to get signed off by VA Ferguson, so be on the lookout. We've both been keeping each other updated on the results.

MR1(SW)-->ENS

FY-10 STA-21 Core Selectee
Well, on a good note, my Chief just found out he got picked up for OCS pilot. (Through message traffic) and that had to get signed off by VA Ferguson, so be on the lookout. We've both been keeping each other updated on the results.

OCS results came out on Friday morning, the only reason I know that is cause half my command walked up to me and was like, "Dude, sorry you didnt get picked up that sucks" and I told them results havent even been released yet and they said "Yeah they were, you are going OCS right?"