• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

leadblimp

So we have been sitting on 2880 for a while now, and I figured that I might as well get the ball rolling again. Its not that I dont do any work, rather my work seems to play second fiddle as of right now. Results???

leadblimp

just talked to a lady at npc and she said that they have just recieved an email stating that the results won't be out until friday and then said that they sent another email shortly after that one saying not to tell us this info because they are not sure it will be done by friday. I am not sure how much more b.s. they can come up with.
friday the 20th right?

OscarMyers

None
just talked to a lady at npc and she said that they have just recieved an email stating that the results won't be out until friday and then said that they sent another email shortly after that one saying not to tell us this info because they are not sure it will be done by friday. I am not sure how much more b.s. they can come up with.

............................:icon_rage

at this rate it might just turn into a christmas gift from the navy!

ETCssWife

At this rate they are going to need to include a letter of explanation with the results....I just don't understand WHAT the hold up is.... What could possibly make them so late?

Bandit X

really? cmon, this is ridiculous!

zeroentropy

She stated they are still on the adm desk and then have to go through the chop chain.

This is what aggravates me, because I recall two previous instances where the "insiders" stated that they were signed but still needed to go through the chop chain. grrrr.....

jsimons33

just talked to a lady at npc and she said that they have just recieved an email stating that the results won't be out until friday and then said that they sent another email shortly after that one saying not to tell us this info because they are not sure it will be done by friday. I am not sure how much more b.s. They can come up with.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................................this is getting absolutely hilarious.

leadblimp

:eek::icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:sleep_125
I hope that your not mad. Remember the sky is not blue in millington, And the ADM is aparently first on a chop chain instead of last as would be assumed as the logical order or the world. Yay friday!

SAYYRAH85

why would it take 5 days for someone to sign off on something? Do these guys individually read each selected candidates package and life/navy story? I understand that there is more to the process of saying we pick you now go to school, but dang why are we getting the run around?

zeroentropy

BAD NEWS.....so I just called my career counselor's office and I guess one of the admirals that was supposed to sign the results let it sit on his/her desk for like 3 weeks and consequently the results will be much later than expected. They are hoping for before Halloween (which most likely means the 30th which is a Friday). Anyways, I think you can all lay off your F5 key for a little while (although I bet some of you will continue regardless), but this information was just obtained like an hour ago. Sorry. :(

LOL this was 3 weeks ago...

Hendog84

This is all B.S. I don't believe any of these people guessing when the msg will be released. The only thing I do believe is that ADM Ferguson is playing around in P-cola while we are all waiting for him to release the damn results.