• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

jsimons33

hmmmm......maybe there is a bright side to all of this, maybe these results are taking so long they will be released in 2010 and they can count for the FY11 sta-21 boards as well....... I am just sayin......

OscarMyers

None
hmmmm......maybe there is a bright side to all of this, maybe these results are taking so long they will be released in 2010 and they can count for the FY11 sta-21 boards as well....... I am just sayin......

that could work, just double up the quotas for our applicant group and let a few more people in the program.

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
just talked to a lady at npc and she said that they have just recieved an email stating that the results won't be out until friday and then said that they sent another email shortly after that one saying not to tell us this info because they are not sure it will be done by friday. I am not sure how much more b.s. they can come up with.

:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage:icon_rage

JNeal111

AT2 -> STA-21 -> E-2D NFO
Well it could always be worse than waiting until friday, I mean I really don't know what i would do if they released a message saying that this fiscal year's STA-21 has been cancelled due to funding restrictions... Now that would piss off about a 1000 sailors

Hendog84

Don't worry everyone at least it's monday and we can all go pick up our reserved copies of Modern Warfare 2 tonight at midnight! That should keep our minds off of the results for a little while.

SWOHopeful

Don't worry everyone at least it's monday and we can all go pick up our reserved copies of Modern Warfare 2 tonight at midnight! That should keep our minds off of the results for a little while.

That is true, if any of you sta-21 guys want to get at me on live shoot me a PM.

That's what I've been doing with "Borderlands". I pre-ordered the MW:2 xbox because its haze gray.... bitches...

Go ahead and add me on live, my gamertag is the same as my AW name, just tell me your AW name as well, except with spaces between the words

LandoTheMando

There are almost 100 people watching AW right now... it's like they're all waiting for something. I'm just not sure what. I mean, they already released the results... it's just that they decided to pick up none of the applicants, so they message was about a half line long: "STA-21 cancelled. Try again FY11."

DevilDoc1977

How do you guys like this. The FY10 Nurse Corps Officer DUINS Selection list was just released. Their board was convened last week. Our board was convened back in September. This is beyond rediculus.

AirmanV

STA-21 FY09 SELECTEE
There are almost 100 people watching AW right now... it's like they're all waiting for something. I'm just not sure what. I mean, they already released the results... it's just that they decided to pick up none of the applicants, so they message was about a half line long: "STA-21 cancelled. Try again FY11."

At this point, I don't think anyone would be surprised.