• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 STA-21 Applicants

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
Server Error in '/Login' Application.

ORA-03120: two-task conversion routine: integer overflow

This is the error I get on Firefox, IE, and Google Chrome ... nobody else is having this issue?

johnnyfive

FY12 STA-21 Selectee (NFO), WINGED AVIATOR
I'm not having this problem. It sounds like maybe you are signed in already somewhere else.

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
I'm not having this problem. It sounds like maybe you are signed in already somewhere else.
it seems that my continuous lack of updating my computer has left me in the position of not being up-to-date ... in the process of fixing that and, hopefully, my problem.

johnnyfive

FY12 STA-21 Selectee (NFO), WINGED AVIATOR
I googled that fault code earlier and it seems to be some kind of Oracle server bug that should have been squashed about 7 years ago. I'm willing to bet it's their server that is not up to date, but updating your comp couldn't hurt.

DiverDan

US Navy Diver
it seems that my continuous lack of updating my computer has left me in the position of not being up-to-date ... in the process of fixing that and, hopefully, my problem.

I had the same problem, go into your browsers settings and clear out all your cookies, history, etc... I'd be logged off for a day but somehow my browser made it think I was still on and would mess it up. Took me forever to figure it out but it works. Hopefully works for you too.

Marine Engineering/Mechanical Option