• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 STA-21 Applicants

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I am hoping that it means less people applied. I am also hoping that this does not mean less selects. A lot of people might have become discouraged to apply when they saw the results come out last year.

DiverDan

US Navy Diver
I've actually had two other guys come up to me looking to apply for next year. They got to sneak a peek at the package I put in to get an idea of what to expect. Gonna give them some help putting their's together once the results of this one comes out. At least I can take some comfort in the fact that everyone has been very impressed with what I was able to put together...

Nah, who am I kidding? I'm still looking at this board and NAVADMIN in vain attempts to make the time go by quicker. Oh, and apparently we got a new CNO. Amazing what I've learned out of pure anxious-ness.

smith1787

Future SNFO
Luckily I'm not trolling NPC too much yet. The first year I applied I watched it relentlessly and it drove me crazy. most of the regulars here have gotten picked up so they dont need to watch this forum. I'm starting next years package probably this weekend.

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
Yeah, I feel like a stalker on this website. I am very anxious to see what happened one way or the other - due to transfer next year so one way or the other, I'll be starting a new adventure. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst ... can't be too terribly disappointed that way.

I just got the same news from one of my seconds yesterday, that he plans to put in a package. Once they realize how easy most of the process actually is, they get motivated to do it themselves.

3rdtimer

If I get accepted this time around I'm going to have to finish my degree pretty quick to meet eligibility requirments. Does anyone know of any schools that accept more miltary credits or that are a little more flexible in what they accept for transfer credits? Any help would be appreciated.

timmyhoffa

FY-12 SWO/ED Selectee
If I get accepted this time around I'm going to have to finish my degree pretty quick to meet eligibility requirments. Does anyone know of any schools that accept more miltary credits or that are a little more flexible in what they accept for transfer credits? Any help would be appreciated.
I've been an alternate twice and The Citadel (Charleston, SC) seems to be one of the most military friendly colleges in that respect, especially if you're a non-engineering major.

TXcountry

FY 13 Intel Applicant
has anyone started to apply to their respective schools yet? or waiting until the results come out on Oct 18 (dibs on the day unless its been spoken for already)?

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
has anyone started to apply to their respective schools yet? or waiting until the results come out on Oct 18 (dibs on the day unless its been spoken for already)?
Started ... but still working on them processing my application prior to November ... I'd like to know sooner. Doesn't help that they don't typically accept Engineering applicants in the Fall application cycle ... oh well, I have a backup already if this doesn't work.

Ordie1757

So who applied for what?......I wonder if there are really less applicants this year?? How many re-apply's we got out here??