• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Speaking of the gym, I perform all the necessary exercises as far as my OR says too ( Push ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, running), but are any of you guys doing anything else in the gym? Would it be beneficial for me to lift heavy weights or should I strictly stick with push-sit-pull-run?

I would focus on endurance more than strength. I think it's a good idea to add lunges to your exercises too.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
By the way I hope you took my comment as a joke :D, I was just a surprised to see that as well. Right after I took the test I saw the 5 but immediately was jumping for joy when I saw my PFAR and FOFAR. My OR thinks I have a pretty good chance at being picked up when the time comes ( hopefully I didn't jinx myself). How was OCS by the way? If I can I would like to PM you and ask you some questions tomorrow right now I'm hitting the hay!
Yes feel free too.

Hey thanks man! Congrats on bringing your scores up on the ASTB! Taking that test twice proves to me you want that aviator slot!!!

You Live in Hawaii!? lucky.... I live in Michigan this winter has been interesting to say the least.:rolleyes:
Where at in Michigan? I just moved from living in GR for 5 years but i'm back on the east side south of Detroit where I grew up.

brogdawg32

After busting my balls for a month, looks like I finally get to go to MEPS on Wednesday! My packet actually has a chance to make it.

Last edited:

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
They didn't even offer to drive me haha I guess they figure if you can apply to OCS you can figure out how to get down there.

Lol, by default, they might assume you need a ride with the other MEPs people. Doesn't hurt to make it clear. Heck, it might even work and you'll be driving there the following day.

Jay Mouton

Hi everyone,

Like mostly everyone on this forum, I am really stressing over these rolling boards. I just CLEP'ed my final class toward my bachelors today, so It's going to take 1-2 weeks for it to post to my transcripts. I will be calling Ted and Homer first thing Monday morning to get more information. Minus my new Commanding officers signature, my package is complete and ready to go. I'm going to try to push hard to meet with him and get it signed Monday. If the boards are in March it will be my last shot at picking up SNA.

Jay

28 male
AD 9 years
AWO1(NAC/AW)
MPRA Weapons & Tactics Instructor (P-3C & P-8A)
SNA/SNFO/Intel
6/6/6 51 ASTB Aug 2013
3.33 GPA CC

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
Hi everyone,

Like mostly everyone on this forum, I am really stressing over these rolling boards. I just CLEP'ed my final class toward my bachelors today, so It's going to take 1-2 weeks for it to post to my transcripts. I will be calling Ted and Homer first thing Monday morning to get more information. Minus my new Commanding officers signature, my package is complete and ready to go. I'm going to try to push hard to meet with him and get it signed Monday. If the boards are in March it will be my last shot at picking up SNA.

Jay

28 male
AD 9 years
AWO1(NAC/AW)
MPRA Weapons & Tactics Instructor (P-3C & P-8A)
SNA/SNFO/Intel
6/6/6 51 ASTB Aug 2013
3.33 GPA CC
Congrats on the degree and thank you for your service. Good luck to you.

Vicious

Do a Barrel Roll!!!!
Thought my ASTB scores were pretty competitive, but I am very impressed with everyone's on the spreadsheet. Good job and good luck friends. Feel like Brian Fantana on panda watch waiting for this board lol