• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Last edited:

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
That just means that officers at the board are all going to have an aneurysm by the time they are finish selecting who they want to be future officers.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
That just means that officers at the board are all going to have an aneurysm by the time they are finish selecting who they want to be future officers.
just saw your signature. Didnt even cross my mind to drop it in the signature, nice.

Mitigates

Pro-Rec Y SNA
Would be interesting to see what some of the OR's on this forum think about this trend. Weigh in when you can.

brogdawg32

I'll stay at my new job for a few years. And you see...I'm only 21. So at about 2 boards a year...let's say I'm not going away.

My strategy will be to annoy them so much with resubmitting that they accept me to get rid of me.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
Speaking of the worse, what's everyone's plans if you aren't selected?
Keep submitting of course! Until I get selected I would continue my flight training. If I can't fly for the Navy I will still pursue an aviation career, just gotta get that commercial ticket and CFI/II!

Kees

SNA Select
I've got a well rounded kit, but my scores are fairly low. I am applying for both SNA and SNFO, but don't think I will truly be happy with anything other than SNA--I've been pursuing this dream for years and it'd be a shame to let go now.

If I'm non-select, I'll be retaking the ASTB in hopes of securing better scores. After that, I will be submitting my reconsideration kit until I select or hit the age limit.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've got a well rounded kit, but my scores are fairly low. I am applying for both SNA and SNFO, but don't think I will truly be happy with anything other than SNA--I've been pursuing this dream for years and it'd be a shame to let go now.
What exactly are your scores? Nothing in your Profile Info, or the signature section beneath your posts, like your fellow applicants?:confused:
BzB