• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
That's not that bad then. I was thinking FY15 if I miss this one
someone correct me if I'm miss speaking but I think the board after this technically is to pick up applicants for FY15, it's just held in 2014. The board we currently are waiting on is to pick up the remainder of FY14 quota

Surf

pilot
shouldnt they be able to confirm something though if this truly is the case?
It is about as confirmed as could be without having a set board date. They started organizing kits FEB 10, and according to NavyOffRec that usually means a couple weeks until a board reviews them. Since it appears they have enough to hold a board, this week would be the week they hold one. Granted I am assuming a lot, but it is based on facts. We are on the home stretch now!

AmericanJoe

I was told that the next board is in April with packets due mid-March.

Those are the original board dates before switched to rolling. My OR sent me a text that my packet is being reviewed. Not sure what that means and no further info at this point.

Mitigates

Pro-Rec Y SNA
My packet was sent in Friday evening. OR called and said early march for a board date. Best of luck everyone.

Last edited:

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
the office i just called is thinking mid April so we are still all over the board on this. The recruiter I went through still doesnt have my INTEL results so looks like I find out from this forum before I find out anywhere else.

Connie

the office i just called is thinking mid April so we are still all over the board on this. The recruiter I went through still doesnt have my INTEL results so looks like I find out from this forum before I find out anywhere else.

I'm in the same boat for INTEL and IWO.