• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

JFShampy

pilot
Question guys- My OR is stating that the next board is in April, which was the original planned board date. If a rolling board is indeed held in the next week or two, would the April board be pushed? It doesn't make much sense to me for the Navy to hold two boards within a month of each other....?..?..?

My OR said that the old dates do not apply. Rolling boards happen when they have the applicants.

For example: I was told to submit my package by November 23rd of last year so they have time to review before the board gets it. I was on the ball and submitted it a week before that date (luckily). I got a word back on the 20th, 3 days before I was originally supposed to submit my package.

Long story short... No one can give us accurate time frames because no one knows when exactly they will have enough packages to roll.

David0619

My OR said that the old dates do not apply. Rolling boards happen when they have the applicants.

For example: I was told to submit my package by November 23rd of last year so they have time to review before the board gets it. I was on the ball and submitted it a week before that date (luckily). I got a word back on the 20th, 3 days before I was originally supposed to submit my package.

Long story short... No one can give us accurate time frames because no one knows when exactly they will have enough packages to roll.
And the board is for sure still "rolling"? It hasn't gone back to hard dates?

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Yeah but its still the internet! Guys if you can let's get a confirmation from multiple recruiters and processors.
and im a french model....
19708d1365371785-hope-little-steel-case-ammo-doesn-t-hurt-bonjour.jpg