• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
My OR didn't hear anything about a board so far. And it appears that new thread is deleted?

AmericanJoe

It very well may have happened this week, but I don't think that we would get confirmation on here that it's happened until results begin posting

jack.morris

If one were to go back and look at the December Board Applicants thread you would see that no one knew when the board met until the first applicant received notification that he had been PRO Y. So I'm praying that this week is it, but I am also not going to hold my breath.

Kees

SNA Select
If the board convenes this week, it will be the 5th straight board I have missed--4th due to "administrative" issues--and I just hit my 28th birthday. NOT GOOD!!!

I've already waited about 8 years to secure the opportunity to become a Naval Officer/Aviator, what's another 3-6months? Cheers!

reFLYluwasch

pilot
I've already waited about 8 years to secure the opportunity to become a Naval Officer/Aviator, what's another 3-6months? Cheers!

This seems like enough reason to not give up now. If you still mean to become a Naval Officer first then all is not lost. It seems like you have the right attitude too. Cheers!