• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

Surf

pilot
"And in other news tonight, multiple members of the popular naval aviation message board 'Air Warriors' spontaneously went into cardiac arrest when called by their respective officer recruiters. Now, over to Tony Chavonte with sports."
Haha yeah count me in, I am going to bet results out to the masses by Tuesday.

I finally posted to the google doc...So my OR is going to love me dialing in at 8:00...it might be nice to touch base. We haven't spoken in awhile. :) I need to do a Monday Muster anyway, and my enlistment recruiters and officer recruiter just happen to share the same office...

Mitigates

Pro-Rec Y SNA
:( been a few crashes these last few months. Hopefully he's okay, but it looks bad.

on OCS news I pledge not to call my recruiter before noon tomorrow. :)

Surf

pilot
No haven't called my OR yet, but it is agony knowing somewhere out there my fate has been sealed already...:eek:

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
"Regretfully, I am informing you that we have filled the position. Thank you for expressing interest in our company and wish you luck in your job hunting."

I sure as hell hope my OR doesn't email me that same response that I've been getting from other jobs I've been applying to, like the one above.

Surf

pilot
"Regretfully, I am informing you that we have filled the position. Thank you for expressing interest in our company and wish you luck in your job hunting."

I sure as hell hope my OR doesn't email me that same response that I've been getting from other jobs I've been applying to, like the one above.

Is anyone checking this forum every 30 mins hoping it blows up with Pro-Recs? Or am I losing it...

I just talked to my OR. He said there weren't any updates in cirmis or however that's spelled. He also mentioned that there might be delays on results getting out because they're on a shut down of some sort due to the weather.

cb812

SNA
Congrats to the guy who got selected. I doubt I made this board or will be picked up the next board since I'm turning 27 on the 11th of November... Unless I get a waiver...

I turn 27 October 27th.. My OR thinks that if I'm selected in the April board, I should be able to get an OCS class date before July 27th... which would give me the 3 months to complete OCS before my birthday.

Surf

pilot
Taken from Millington's Facebook, all we can hope for is that the essential personnel are those who have access to board results I suppose.

Attachments

• Snip20140303_2.png
    Snip20140303_2.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 42

JFShampy

pilot
I turn 27 October 27th.. My OR thinks that if I'm selected in the April board, I should be able to get an OCS class date before July 27th... which would give me the 3 months to complete OCS before my birthday.
August 11th for me... It's this board or bust. A lot of people have told me I can make it in before I turn... I'm hoping they're right.