• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JAN/FEB/MAR 2014 Rolling SNA and SNFO Boards

kdubAF

AF NCO
So it looks like this is the 2nd board I've "missed"... Even though my pkg was supposedly submitted late Nov. I'm not sure where the disconnect is but if someone could give me the processor's phone number I'd appreciate it-- this is getting ridiculous.

exNavyOffRec

Applicants aren't supposed to have the selection list...

This was before your time, but there was a firestorm that come out from NRC because a few inept OR's instead of just calling their people emailed out the list, the concern was less about those that were pro Y but more about those that were pro N and that they didn't have that touch from the OR.

I also know OR's that if they had a person that was pro N they would not bother to let them know, they figured they would eventually figure it out or they would reach another OR for the news.

B619

This was before your time, but there was a firestorm that come out from NRC because a few inept OR's instead of just calling their people emailed out the list, the concern was less about those that were pro Y but more about those that were pro N and that they didn't have that touch from the OR.

I also know OR's that if they had a person that was pro N they would not bother to let them know, they figured they would eventually figure it out or they would reach another OR for the news.

Why would they do this rather than tell them upfront? I'd rather get a sorry than wonder around in circles

Gunfyter

I see there is someone who is 38 Pro-Y for IW posting in the FS Purgatory thread. Something to look into? That would be my 2nd choice after SNA.

38. I wonder what the record is?