• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

TwinsFan

Yea its best to think positive or else life sucks. So, on a positive note, my OR told me today that I am officially being seen by this board. That means I will officially be more anxious and excited this week/weekend.

What are people doing to distract themselves over this extra week of waiting? I try not to think about it, but I end up looking at these forums a lot instead.

blarged

ready
What are people doing to distract themselves over this extra week of waiting? I try not to think about it, but I end up looking at these forums a lot instead.

Charge yourself 20 pushups each time you want to look at AW.

While I was waiting last month, I took up Skydiving :-D

Grumman10

ENS USN
I like your thinking twins. I talked to my recruiter too and I am also in for these boards (whenever that may be). Thats one more step in the right direction as I see it. As for passing time...work, my daughter (turns 1 next week), my wife, my lab and maybe a couple rounds of golf in there if I can find the time

TwinsFan

I like your thinking twins. I talked to my recruiter too and I am also in for these boards (whenever that may be). Thats one more step in the right direction as I see it. As for passing time...work, my daughter (turns 1 next week), my wife, my lab and maybe a couple rounds of golf in there if I can find the time

Well you could get a nice phone call close to your daughter's birthday! I hope you do! Best of luck to you and your family.

I suppose I need to go do 20 push-ups now.

phoenix26

adhermes I hope you're right about the boards meeting today!

When I submitted my package in May and learned I was up for the June boards I felt pretty good. I was neither nervous or impatient, I was more glad to have finally submitted my package. You could say I was pretty much "cool as a cucumber."

Now however I am not so "cool" anymore. I find myself checking AW and my email account constantly, burying my head in work, working out, and mowing my 4 acre yard with a 20" push mower every day.

Good luck to everyone and keep positive :)

ridehard721

Does anyone know if SNA boards met today? Also, are the boards that convene for regular commissioning officers the same boards as the ones who decide the fate's of BDCP applicants?

mic

I hear they meet tomorrow the 23rd, for sna snfo and swo. Also, from my understanding BDCP are looked at separately.

CTag

Forgive me for asking probably an obvious question, but does the board meet for just one day, or is it for the entire week?

SWOHopeful

Forgive me for asking probably an obvious question, but does the board meet for just one day, or is it for the entire week?

I think it's one day. A lot of times in the past the board has met and then people start finding out the next day. The only time it looks like its taken longer is when multiple applicants were being reviewed or O'tools was down.