• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

Grumman10

ENS USN
I agree, it only takes a day. I cant imagine that they'll make us wait into next week to get the results. Thats just inhumane. If it does happen maybe we can tell our President about our mistreatment and he'll send those on the board to Bermuda to live luxurious lives!!!

Guppie15

pro-rec SWO
well I have been rolled over to the July boards, but OR says I'm in that board for sure. The culprit of why I kept getting rolled from April, May and now June was the NASIS. I enlisted first and am in the DEP and they did my NASIS which had lots errors on it.

Finally got access to clear it myself and should be good to go. So the waiting continues for me....

damcrac

Final Select NFO
Sorry to hear. This last week has been tough, can't imagine another month of this. Good Luck next month and with the waiting

As for the rest of us. I'm not hoping for results until the end of the week. But it would be nice to know tomorrow.

blangman1

I heard no more specific than "by the end of the week.". What is involved here: OR checking an online posting? How soon until official letters are mailed to the individual applicants (i.e., me)?

damcrac

Final Select NFO
Use the anticipation to continue preparing. 20-40 Shups every time you check AW. 40-80 sit ups everytime you check the June boards post. 1.5-2 mile run every time you post, and 3-4 mile run every time you want to call your OR.

I just got done with a 2 mile before posting, does that mean I have to run another?

blarged

ready
no two miler for me...dunno if the folks at work would appreciate that

I know the feeling. Sitting in a cube all day I would really like to get out and run a few miles in the middle of the day. If only my rec center were closer to the office ...