• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
Use the anticipation to continue preparing. 20-40 Shups every time you check AW. 40-80 sit ups everytime you check the June boards post. 1.5-2 mile run every time you post, and 3-4 mile run every time you want to call your OR.

I just got done with a 2 mile before posting, does that mean I have to run another?

Welp crap....I guess I'm gonna have to run about 28 miles and do 900 pushups...just for today. God I'm impatient....

ahh i hope its not monday - although i wouldnt be surprised ... with the way the application process has been. keeping my fingers crossed for today!!!

CTag

I called my OR. He said the results haven't been posted yet and that I should contact him on Monday morning.

jl08

pilot
I'm not getting my hopes up too much about hearing before the end of the week. When the board meets on the 15th results don't normally come out until around the 20th and while it would be nice if they released them earlier due to the interesting situation this month I doubt they will.

trombone

We'll. while yall are waiting, at least you can laugh to break the tension:

If you don't make it here, there's always Japan.

jl08

pilot
Pill_Hacker said:
There is no normally. In very recent months the results have been out the day of or the next morning.

That may be true but at the same time I have seen many people stress heavily waiting for results to come out for OCS, enlisted advancement, STA-21... or whatever, and more times than not the Navy isn't very expeditious with posting them. Occasionally they are but this is seldom the case and those who expect this are often disapointed.

I hope you are right because I would really like to know the results as well but if there is one thing that I have learned during my time in the Navy, it is patience. If you get accepted there will be many more times when you are waiting for things that you have no control over. The application process into the Navy is a good representation of how things will be once you are in and you would be wise to get used to this idea.

I am not posting this to start an arguement nor do I claim to know everything about the Navy (I know that I am junior to most people on this forum) but these are just a few things that I have picked up over the course of about 6 years in the Navy.