• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

batesdl

Hopefully today is the day. Its gonna be a painfully slow weekend If not!

I really hope that you are right damcrac on that for sure. If anyone finds out I am going to see if you guys can check for me if you will with your OR to see if my name is on the list. My OR is on vacation. Thanks,

Bates

please let it be today! yeah im waiting until someone on here posts that they found out ... im pretty sure my OR won't call me right away.

ridehard721

I am an BDCP - SNA applicant... What happens when the deadline for the July boards rolls around and they still haven't released the June results?

blarged

ready
I am an BDCP - SNA applicant... What happens when the deadline for the July boards rolls around and they still haven't released the June results?

Just means they haven't released results yet.

Each month is best thought of as independent from others. If you are seen in June, the time line of hearing your results has nothing to do with the schedule for July boards.

For such communities as IW/SUPPLY, their boards seem to meet late in the month, so often their results are not out until after the 1st of the following month, which is after the supposed deadline for applicants of the following month.

Grumman10

ENS USN
Just called the OR's office, and the receptionist said that everyone that would have access to the results at the office is out today at a golf event. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! SOO...bates, I'm with you brotha. If anyone finds out their in, would any of you be so kind as to ask your OR if I'm on the list? It would be much appreciated

batesdl

Just called the OR's office, and the receptionist said that everyone that would have access to the results at the office is out today at a golf event. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! SOO...bates, I'm with you brotha. If anyone finds out their in, would any of you be so kind as to ask your OR if I'm on the list? It would be much appreciated

This is crazy dude. I guarantee the results are out there somewhere.

Bates

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Some of you cats are like a bunch of impatient five year olds waiting to see the Mall Santa. Chill out and go do something productive.

Checking AW every 5 minutes to see if something has changed is silly. If they said they'll have results in Monday then just wait til Monday.

Enjoy your weekend and grab a few brews. It won't kill you to wait a few more days.

mic

PEWPEW I can imagine your are only speaking from experience of being that 5 year old who checks AW over and over again :)

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
PEWPEW I can imagine your are only speaking from experience of being that 5 year old who checks AW over and over again :)

To be honest I found the final select wait to be more agonizing than the pro-rec wait.

My OR called me the moment she had the results. I trusted them and they didn't do me wrong.

No sense trying to figure it all out. Just hurry up and wait.