• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

blackjaw

To be honest I found the final select wait to be more agonizing than the pro-rec wait.

My OR called me the moment she had the results. I trusted them and they didn't do me wrong.

No sense trying to figure it all out. Just hurry up and wait.

I agree, the pro-rec wait was nothing compared to the FS wait. By then you know you are going, are mentally and physically prepared, and just wait and wait and wait.

You June guys/girls have to believe that the OR will call you the minute the pro-rec results are emailed to them or posted on O-tools.

Drink a beer, take a nap, hurry up and wait.

damcrac

Final Select NFO
Some of you cats are like a bunch of impatient five year olds waiting to see the Mall Santa. Chill out and go do something productive.

Checking AW every 5 minutes to see if something has changed is silly. If they said they'll have results in Monday then just wait til Monday.

Enjoy your weekend and grab a few brews. It won't kill you to wait a few more days.

I like to think that people that are checking every spare moment are showing their desire to become an naval officer. When I have a student that is always asking me questions or talking to me about music, it does become bothersome and annoying at times. However, I see it as their genuine interest in music.

I know my friends and family are getting tired of hearing me talk about the wait for pro rec, so its nice to be able to come somewhere were other people are going through the same pains and help each other out.

But I agree, Enjoy the weekend, spend quality time with quality friends. Stay focused on preparing physically and mentally. Good luck tomorrow or tuesday whenever we will find out :)

Grumman10

ENS USN
Could be the big day? If its not, the navy's going to have some pretty pissed off individuals to deal with. I hope for the OR's sakes its today!

blarged

ready
Could be the big day? If its not, the navy's going to have some pretty pissed off individuals to deal with. I hope for the OR's sakes its today!

Please remember that if no one has heard results ... clearly it is not your OR's fault. Your OR is your line of communication to the Navy. Stay on their good side.

Grumman10

ENS USN
I understand that, I'm just saying their probably getting tired of all the calls and emails and want this to be over with just as much as we all do

Yeah me too - i'm so anxious & nervous & excited! so is it just that someone hasn't put the results in o-tools yet? don't they make decisions in that one day the board meets?

Grumman10

ENS USN
Im very surprised that the OR's didnt get into the office this morning with everything posted. I expected a call by now.

blangman1

From what I understand, the Board's decisions are relayed via a semaphore to a switchboard operator behind a glass partition. At that point the operator begins a streaming transmission in Morse code. The delay depends on your specific recruiting office's ability to decipher this stream.

MidWestEwo

None
From what I understand, the Board's decisions are relayed via a semaphore to a switchboard operator behind a glass partition. At that point the operator begins a streaming transmission in Morse code. The delay depends on your specific recruiting office's ability to decipher this stream.

What if the smoke signal comes out black instead of white? Or is that the signal for the new pope?