• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

MidWestEwo

None
Way to go everyone so far! The rest of us have to keep our fingers crossed. To my brethren in Ohio - when we get our results 2 days after everyone else, the relief will be that much sweeter!

damcrac

Final Select NFO
Just got the call!! Pro Select NFO!!!!!(First Choice)

God I'm so excited. Just got done with my best run too. May be stupid, but does Pro Select mean anything different than Pro Rec?

Grats to all that find out in the next couple hours. I've gotta drive to the next city for MEPs.

blarged

ready
Just got the call!! Pro Select NFO!!!!!(First Choice)

God I'm so excited. Just got done with my best run too. May be stupid, but does Pro Select mean anything different than Pro Rec?

Grats to all that find out in the next couple hours. I've gotta drive to the next city for MEPs.

You just got your professional recommendation it sounds like. I'm not sure there is such a thing as a Pro Select. Sounds like a mix between pro-rec and final select, hah.

congrats!

TwinsFan

Thats awesome everyone!! Best of luck to the rest of the field. I just got the call Pro-Rec Pilot and NFO!!!!!!

Im on vacation with friends in KC to watch the Twins play. Great day to get the call!!!!

batesdl

From what I understand, the Board's decisions are relayed via a semaphore to a switchboard operator behind a glass partition. At that point the operator begins a streaming transmission in Morse code. The delay depends on your specific recruiting office's ability to decipher this stream.

Thats a pretty good one there...

Bates

blarged

ready
I am waiting for Intel and IW too. Does anyone know if these boards were delayed like the SNA, NFO, and SWO boards or when they were/are scheduled to meet?

In the past few months, the IW Pro-Rec phone calls have not been made until a few days into the following month.

My completely uninformed opinion is that you will find out by the end of this week (unless 4th of July causes delay) in which I would imagine early next week.

blangman1

In my case, and in keeping with my good fortune, my OR is out of the office today.

DISCLAIMER: The above-posted contains a literary quality known as sarcasm.

fbodypilot

I have still yet to hear any news???? Does this mean I am non-select??

Bates

relax Bates...That's one thing you'll have to get used to if you want to make it in the Navy. You gotta learn to hurry up and wait....or if you prefer....."standby to standby" :D

blangman1

For those of us still waiting, my OR office said that whomever has results already is privy to some inside info. They are still unable to see posted results. I think I'll check back here sometime in October to make certain they are good and posted by then.