• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

mic

non-select, remaining positive though. I am definitely going to apply again. Congrats to all who made it and good luck.

damcrac

Final Select NFO
Thanks Damcrac. When were you selected and how long have you been waiting so far for the FS?

I was selected yesterday lol. I guess what PEWPEW said was right about the FS wait. Now that we are select, I just want to go already, but have to wait anywhere from 2-6+ months before I can. It will make 1 month for the pro rec seem like a joke!

markkyle66

non-select, remaining positive though. I am definitely going to apply again. Congrats to all who made it and good luck.

Hey Mic, good luck on your next at-bat.

As a general question for those who have applied more than once, if you are a non-select, will your OR usually tell you why and how to improve your kit? My appologies, I just wasn't sure how that worked and if it was considered a faux pas to ask.

MidWestEwo

None
Hey Mic, good luck on your next at-bat.

As a general question for those who have applied more than once, if you are a non-select, will your OR usually tell you why and how to improve your kit? My appologies, I just wasn't sure how that worked and if it was considered a faux pas to ask.

The board only sends them a pro-rec or a non-select note next to an applicant's name. They will not tell you why you were not selected, but your OR should know where your weaknesses lie.

MidWestEwo

None
I was selected yesterday lol. I guess what PEWPEW said was right about the FS wait. Now that we are select, I just want to go already, but have to wait anywhere from 2-6+ months before I can. It will make 1 month for the pro rec seem like a joke!

Wellll I have been in the pipeline for about a year now. I had one non-select, and a screwy month where my package was tabled as well. I about lost all hope, and now I feel like I am being rushed out the door! I don't think the news has hit me yet :eek:

mic

Wellll I have been in the pipeline for about a year now. I had one non-select, and a screwy month where my package was tabled as well. I about lost all hope, and now I feel like I am being rushed out the door! I don't think the news has hit me yet :eek:

when did you non select, and what did you do to improve

adhermes

Pro rec'd BDCP SWO!!!!! I hung in there and the waited and it paid off!

Gpa: 4.0 psychology
astb: 5/5/5 58

good luck to everyone still in the dark. Keep positive and it will happen.
And if not there is always next month!

jl08

pilot
When my recruiter called to tell me I was on the list to be seen this month he mentioned that there were not as many applicants as there have been in past months. I don't know any specifics but this could explain the success of BDCP applicants, also those who read and post on AW tend to do well in the process.

Grumman10

ENS USN
PRO-REC SNA!!!!

2.99 GPA:B.A. U.S. History, B.A. International Relations
Lots of extracuriculars
LORS: USN O-8, USA O-7, USN O-6, ANG O-6 and Chair of Poli. Sci. Dept. at my school.
ASTB: 6/6/6/51