• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

damcrac

Final Select NFO
Scar on my lip from a childhood cat scratch and lab rsults from a viral infection several years ago. Looks like I'll be going back next week. Oh meps... You kill me

blarged

ready
Scar on my lip from a childhood cat scratch and lab rsults from a viral infection several years ago. Looks like I'll be going back next week. Oh meps... You kill me

What question were you writing an answer to to get that information on paper? Or did they ask you about it during the physical exam?

phoenix26

Remember it is your latest score that counts and you only get 3 chances per lifetime ... Your ASTB scores are very good, better than most. In my opinion, you leave it and work on other parts of your package.

Good luck on the re-apply!

At phoenix, I'd not worry about the ASTB scores as like blarged stated it's off the last recorded score, and 7's are great and 5's are ok. If you're still in class get the GPA up ASAP, and if not then redo your motivational statement and have it proofread over and again by some crackpot literary freaks...definitely include lessons learned from your DWI experience, etc. Maybe even an interview for your communities - everything helps in the longrun, as long as you reapply and show your commitment to becoming a naval officer.

I'm a little confused. My OR claims that I must "improve my package with more than just interviews." He said the only way I can have a chance is to retake the ASTB. I am prepared to do whatever it takes to get a shot. How should I go about this?

Srp7286

"pro rec" for SNA and NFO. Still undecided on which way I'm going. I'm heading towards NFO though.

Congrats on all who made it.

And to those who didn't, take the opportunity as soon as possible to get started with building up your package.