• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

adhermes

The "wait of waits".... awaits!

So just did my PRT this morning. I must say, I suck. Terribly.

Run: 11:43
Situps: 78
Pushups: 55

How out of shape I have become in my lax job lately. Well, I did meps even before I got pro-rec'd, and the security clearance, so now with the PRT out of the way, passed, and submitted, I'm looking to have everything on the desk for approval on Friday.

My OR says the fastest he has seen a BDCP final select come has been 1 week, simply because they don't have to get you an OCS date or anything like that. Realistically, he told me to be patient for about 4 weeks. Anything sooner than that would be considered lucky. No longer than 5 weeks for BDCP he said though. So as long as my sf-86 checks out I should be good to go, and sworn in by the time mid-august rolls around... exciting!

And then the money starts coming... ahhhh

damcrac

Final Select NFO
Did you mean USnavyocs.com? I went to navyocs.com and it was this weird website with a picture of a girl on it that just posted other links.

Yes, sorry for the confusion. Its another great website fore OCS hopefuls.

Just got cleared physically at MEPS today. Even passed the depth perception even though I felt like I was guessing, but got them all right. Now I'll take my PFA on tuesday or wednesday, then play the waiting game again.

Yes, sorry for the confusion. Its another great website fore OCS hopefuls.

Just got cleared physically at MEPS today. Even passed the depth perception even though I felt like I was guessing, but got them all right. Now I'll take my PFA on tuesday or wednesday, then play the waiting game again.

Okay, I just thought Navyocs.com was a really strange website, that picture has nothing to do with anything!

I felt like an idiot doing depth perception, I tried so hard but every guess was dead wrong. It was just really weird finding out all of a sudden that I had no depth perception, kind of like the, "you were adopted," talk :)

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
Congrats guys! The wait was prolly killing you but it's worth it in the end. Now onto the even longer wait for final select.

Sticky, that web domain name is available for sale, and they use the page to advertise other domain names and hosting, etc. Thousands of those around, especially if you slightly misspell or mistype something.

blarged

ready
Sticky, that web domain name is available for sale, and they use the page to advertise other domain names and hosting, etc. Thousands of those around, especially if you slightly misspell or mistype something.

Right, it's not something I typically tell many people about (because I hate when I get those sites when looking for something else) but I have a number of parked domains. None of which bring in much money ... look for investments in a different place.

On a much better note, congrats CashvillePlt! That must've been a bit of stress, but you did well not complaining to the folks online who can't do anything about it. That in itself gets my respect.

Krafty1

Head in the clouds
Congrats, I'll see you in Newport. There is a thread on usnavyocs.com for our class if you haven't added yourself yet.