• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June Boards

damcrac

Final Select NFO
I forgot to give you a huge congrats on FS!! Makes me wish I did all that stuff before hand and send it in with my application. Maybe a recommendation to future applicants who want to get to OCS faster.

SWO406

pro-rec SWO
well, the reason i had all my stuff ready to go is that i got a negative response from the nukes, and they require you have all that stuff done before you get pro-recd. and i wouldn't suggest going to meps before you are absolutely sure that you have to.

fbodypilot

Just curious...Are there people out there still waiting on the boards results? With the July boards a few days out I just figured I'd hear by now.

CalamityJean

I know which way the wind shines!
I'm still waiting to hear about Supply. Supply is notoriously late on giving word, but it's now on the verge of ridiculous.

Neoflys1

Professional Recomendation

I got a professional recommendation from the June Board.

Applied with a BA from Penn State in Poli Sci (3.2 GPA) and a Masters in Aeronautical Science at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University (4.0 GPA).

My Astb scores were 6/6/5/57 (AQR/PFAR/FOFAR/OAR)

I had LOR from a NASA test pilot who was also a Army and Navy pilot and now a government flight research and developer. I also had a LOR from a US Marshall and one from a Air Force fighter pilot.

I had 25 hours of dual instruction in light props (cessna, grumman yankee, piper archer and citabria--->a bit of aerobatics) and 1 hour non-logged in a T-28.

I had to do my PRT again since this was a reconsideration package but I scored 48 push-ups, 77 sit-ups and 10:02 on the 1.5 run.

I am still waiting for an OCS date and a final selection letter. I don't know when or if this will happen. Anyone have an idea?

I applied a year ago before this and received a pro rec, but did receive a final selection, so my fear is that I wont get the final selection (again). But hopefully it works out this time.

fbodypilot

I'm still waiting to hear about Supply. Supply is notoriously late on giving word, but it's now on the verge of ridiculous.

I was wondering for specifically the SNA/SNFO/SWO boards as I know the other ones release them at different times.

Dave0351

I think our OR's might be in cahoots...

I had a similar experience not long ago. My recruiter kept telling me results weren't posted, yet everyone else in the country knew where they stood. Turns out the application submission deadline was not met and my package rolled to the next month. OR diplomacy.

SWO406

pro-rec SWO
every time i was rolled to next month (this happened on several occasions for various reasons) my recruiter didn't give me a call until a week or two after the results were out. my guess is that anyone who hasn't heard back yet has been rolled to next month.

CalamityJean

I know which way the wind shines!
Ok, new question: Is anybody in the Ohio/Western PA/West Virginian area willing to pm me with the name & number of a good OR? Someone motivated and not retiring. I am all about being proactive but this process has been an absolute mess.

mic

Does anyone know that acceptance percent for sna snfo and swo. I have not seen those posted yet.