• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Miramar Air Show

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
pics.gif

I will try to post some tomorrow, I have a ton of them...

VirusLIVED

Neva Setta!
October 14th (Sunday) Miramar Air Show

Enjoy my pictures from the Sunday daytime show. As you can see I do not post much, but I do stop by and read up on a lot of information. My goal is to get out of college and into the USMC with a pilot contract.

- Chris

DSC04907.jpg

DSC04949.jpg

DSC04900.jpg

resizer.jpg

5.jpg

DSC04883.jpg

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Looks like they flew the fixed wing a/c for the MAGTF demo. I knew I should have stayed for Sunday!

Thanks for the pics virus, welcome, and best of luck to you.

VirusLIVED

Neva Setta!
Looks like they flew the fixed wing a/c for the MAGTF demo. I knew I should have stayed for Sunday!

Thanks for the pics virus, welcome, and best of luck to you.

One 130 conducted a refueling for two Harriers and two F/A-18s. It was a nice simulation war overall.

Thanks!

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
yeah I've been a big fan of the MAGTF demo as i go every year. Unfortunately both last year and this year were WX'd out for the Sat. show. The MAGTF demo is by far the coolest thing going though (other than the Blues ofcourse) ... those infernal T-birds can go home! (j/k snake, huggy, and others :) ) --- That refueling sequence is always neat to watch... especially if they do it with two CH-53s.