• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Never lost....

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
jesus christ the brit made A4s spill his daiquiri
Daiquiri ??? A DAIQUIRI ??? We don't need no steenkin' DAIQUIRI !! I can't even believe you knew how to spell it. That must be humiliating. Let alone the fact that you knew it was a "drink" ... stay away from the froo-froo drinks , zug.

I'm ashamed for you .... but I'm gonna' let that one slide, zug .... 'cause you meant well. :)

Huggy Bear

pilot
Hello chaps. I've been having an argument with a USN mate of mine. He is currently stooging around in the Tomcat. I met him at ETPS a few years back.

Anyway, we're having a couple of beers and the conversation has naturally turned to combat. Now in all my years in the FRS1, FA2 and the GR7 I've never been beaten by anything...ever...including your much vaunted F-18(in which I have about 50 hours)...ooh scary:icon_tong ! He assures me he has never lost against my wonderful Harrier. I call bull****.

Come on then mighty America...who has ever beaten a SHAR? Honestly:confused:

Hey "Seabz". Is that you?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well I did get a Mirage with an -9L. Quite scary when it disappeared outside the turn and then came back over my right shoulder and got him. Saved me warming up the Adens..probably would've missed anyway!

Tom's just passed out by the way. I thought you Americans could drink:D

Do you know Sharkey Ward? I read his book, he has a bit of an axe to grind but it was a good book abotu the Falklands.

As for the SHAR, aren't they only flying with the Indian Navy nowadays?......:D

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anyone else notice how the "Pooch" has dropped off the radar screen .... ??? :)

Maybe he had one too many of these and passed out.......;)

Strawberry%20Daquiri.jpg

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Come on Flash. Everyone knows the Brits enjoy these (as do I :D):
gin_tonic.jpg

Brett

Who is saying he is really a Brit? I am not willing to make bets yet, could go either way.

As for what you drink, I heard you liked to throw these down......

Blue%20Hawaiian.jpg

Flower and all......;)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
NO THREADJACK ... just continuity:

banner_tw_s.jpg
m10957790.jpg

Thanks to the above two products ... and the staff at the Nyali Beach Hotel in Mombassa and some outstanding Rhodesians on holiday (pre-Zimbabwe days :)) ... I was priviledged to spend one of the best weeks of my life basking in wine (gin), women, song and sun on the coast of the Indian Ocean, circa 1974.

...... Nyali Beach Hotel pool ... with a couple of representative pre-Zimbabwians.

If you haven't tried it ... Schwepps INDIAN quinine tonic water makes the drink. Completely different than the domestic product. Smooth, smooth .... smooooooooooooooooooth.

Non-threadjack ... OUT