• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Never lost....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4s, that warms the cockles of my heart. Many stray from the beaten path, but one can never go wrong with the classics - T & T, baby. When I'm not drawing from my prodigious wine cellar, the T & T is among my staple adult beverages, although I do enjoy a lovely Mojito this time of year. :D A4s, you be pleased to know that I have a plentiful source of limes growing on trees at my house - compliments of SOCAL.

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Who is saying he is really a Brit? I am not willing to make bets yet, could go either way.....

Roger that, Brett. T&T all the way, each and every day. Keeps the Doc away, too ..... :) BUT INDIAN quinine ... INDIAN quinine, if you have the means and opportunity.

And the "Pooch"'s IP address tracks to Amsterdam, NL.

It just gets curious-er and curious-er ... yes ??? :)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4s, that warms the cockles of my heart. Many stray from the beaten path, but one can never go wrong with the classics - T & T, baby. When I'm not drawing from my prodigious wine cellar, the T & T is among my staple adult beverages, although I do enjoy a lovely Mojito this time of year. :D A4s, you be pleased to know that I have a plentiful source of limes growing on trees at my house - compliments of SOCAL.

Brett

While you can never go wrong with a gin and tonic, I prefer vodka and tonic, specifically Stoli. Mmmm.

Who doesn't like a Mojito? Good stuff. Moooooojito.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Who doesn't like a Mojito? Good stuff. Moooooojito.

I know A4s can relate to this: If you're ever in Seattle, Cutter's on the waterfront in Belltown makes the best Mojitos and is among my favorite restaurants.

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I know A4s can relate to this: If you're ever in Seattle, Cutter's on the waterfront in Belltown...
Da' Best ... at least, it's one of 'em.

So many great restaurants in SEA. I used to go to Cutter's before they went non-smoke (@ 17 years ago) ... got pissed 'cause I wanted a cigar in the bar ... they went back to smoking as the cigar guys stay longer, drink more, bring $$$ and tip bigger :) .... but now the Californians have taken over Seattle and everything is non-smoke ... so Cutter's, watch out.

I'm comin' baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack !!! :)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Da' Best ... at least, it's one of 'em.

So many great restaurants in SEA. I used to go to Cutter's before they went non-smoke (@ 17 years ago) ... got pissed 'cause I wanted a cigar in the bar ... they went back to smoking as the cigar guys stay longer, drink more, bring $$$ and tip bigger :) .... but now the Californians have taken over Seattle and everything is non-smoke ... so Cutter's, watch out.

I'm comin' baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack !!! :)

Seems like the Californians infect everywhere they go.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
HA. I went there before prom in high school.

Not only was it way out of my price range, I was so outclassed it was painful.

PDX, I didn't know you were a Seattleite. I was born there, but had to wait until my 30s to move back to the area and really appreciate its finer points, having largely grown up in S. Oregon.

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
PDX, I didn't know you were a Seattleite. I was born there, but had to wait until my 30s to move back to the area and really appreciate its finer points, having largely grown up in S. Oregon.

Brett

This... I did not know about you, Brett. For some reason I thought you were an East Coaster.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
HA. I went there before prom in high school.

Not only was it way out of my price range, I was so outclassed it was painful.
Of course you were outclassed, my young post-pubescent-AW-internet-friend with a skull full of cottage cheese ... that's part of the path you must follow.... to get to where you want to go ..... :)

Which high school?? Did your acne clear up for the Prom ?? Did you wear a white sport coat and a pink carnation ??? :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This... I did not know about you, Brett. For some reason I thought you were an East Coaster.

I did spend 10 years on the East coast of FL, if that counts. FL is in that kind of limbo space that really doesn't count as the "South" or the "East Coast." With the exception of 3 years in France, I grew up in small town Oregon.

Brett

pdx

HSM Pilot

Brett

I'm not. I was born and raised in Vancouver (USA) and went to school in Portland. Seattle was a reasonable drive and always a good chance to go somewhere else.

I spent a bit of time hanging around the Sound, and I did my flight physical at Whidbey

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I did spend 10 years on the East coast of FL, if that counts. FL is in that kind of limbo space that really doesn't count as the "South" or the "East Coast." With the exception of 3 years in France, I grew up in small town Oregon.

Brett

Florida definitely doesn't count as South OR East Coast. A wierd place really.

I knew the France part. Good stuff.