• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2010 Boards

A

AlexSmart

Seriously... I consider myself kinda lucky because I got Thu-Sun off from work and I am gonna head out to my college for the weekend. First home game against our biggest rival (Montana Griz). Lots of old teammates will be out, lots of old girls, lots of sodas.. In other words lots of other things to think about.

Seafort

Made His Bed, Is Now Lying In It
End of all of us really. For those of you playing at home, I started this process in December 2008. Kinda ready for a select now, thanks.

:|

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
End of all of us really. For those of you playing at home, I started this process in December 2008. Kinda ready for a select now, thanks.

:|

That was a wonderful month Seafort. I came home for R&R from Iraq, and proposed to my wife in December of 2008. More on topic, OUCH! That's a very lengthy process. I would say it's quite obvious you're interested in becoming a Naval officer.

Seafort

I already have the other job I would want, really. I just want to be a Naval officer more. What makes it worse is I already had a shot at this, and I blew it because I was quite a few years younger, and lacked the experiences I have now that make me a leader. I dropped from NROTC five months before my commissioning. I wasn't ready, needed time. But sometimes, I feel like this process is an intentional test to see if I have the kind of fortitude to be worthy of a second chance...

A

AlexSmart

2005. Very close games in 2007 and 2009. We always seem to play better at their place...

rdjarvis

marmoset! You would fit in just fine on Guam or Okinawa :)....Island Music...... Ja' Mon' just keep away from the hEErb Mon' :) hehehe !

Seafort

LTJG S took me to that Jamaican place in the Chamarro Village. Pretty good stuff.

I've got a three day weekend, so I'm just going to chill.

tpietsch

2005. Very close games in 2007 and 2009. We always seem to play better at their place...

But now begins the era of "Fear the Red Turf!"

My brother went to MSU so i'm more of a Bobcat fan, anyway.

But however you slice it, it's nice having college football as a distraction in these nail-biting times.

A

AlexSmart

tpietsch - 36-27 EWU victory, first game on the red turf. Last minute win, crowd stormed the field. Epic.

So did someone say Wednesday was the day the results are coming out?

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
So did someone say Wednesday was the day the results are coming out?

Hold the phone, HOLD THE PHONE!!!

That was just me, speculating. Hopefullly they will be released next week (this week as it's Sunday). Hopefully, they will be released on Wednesday (simply the middle of the week).

Hopefully, hopefully.

Anyone else working on alternative plans?