• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
fuck-this-shit-bill-murray-golfing.jpg
Thanks for the early morning laugh.

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
Emailed Fleet Processor a minute ago asking if they could give a heads up when the results would be posted.

Reply: "Still waiting on results. As soon as we get them we will send them to PERS to release via BOL. And yes I am getting asked about them hourly! I think I want the results released more than you guys!"

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
I can't believe that in less than a week, it will have been a month since they convened. I'm hoping when the December board convenes on December 1st, they will release results before Christmas.

exNavyOffRec

I can't believe that in less than a week, it will have been a month since they convened. I'm hoping when the December board convenes on December 1st, they will release results before Christmas.

I believe last DEC they cancelled everything but IW and only looked at those on AD, it all depends on what happens as far as how many they select now, what the expected limit is, and how many FY 15 spots they have filled.

exNavyOffRec

Emailed Fleet Processor a minute ago asking if they could give a heads up when the results would be posted.

Reply: "Still waiting on results. As soon as we get them we will send them to PERS to release via BOL. And yes I am getting asked about them hourly! I think I want the results released more than you guys!"

sometimes they have gone to PERS and bypassed the fleet processors, they have told people before they have nothing yet when people started getting notified.

navyhaz

You think it will take 2 to 3+ months for the December board results to come out? They have a whole other board convening at the beginning of March.

My $.02.... they will roll the board in December to March. The September board will contribute to that descion along with the release of FY goals around December - January.

v/r,
Debbie Downer.

ratherbesurfing

Career Recruiter
You think it will take 2 to 3+ months for the December board results to come out? They have a whole other board convening at the beginning of March.
As a prior OR I've seen various durations from board to results. Given how expedient these last two boards have been I wouldn't be surprised if we're still waiting past Thanksgiving for our results. A good rule of thumb for Navy advancement results is that they are released just before the the next cycle begins. I know it's not popular but dig in for the long haul everybody.

aleximus

As a prior OR I've seen various durations from board to results. Given how expedient these last two boards have been I wouldn't be surprised if we're still waiting past Thanksgiving for our results. A good rule of thumb for Navy advancement results is that they are released just before the the next cycle begins. I know it's not popular but dig in for the long haul everybody.
Well, I sure hope you're very wrong.