• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

Rickblaine22

If you look through the April IDC Board thread, the same thing was going on. It's a lot of "where are the results?" and then all of the sudden they were out.

navyhaz

Spoke to the processor who had just spoke to the IDC program manager. Over 450 Kits (yes, more than what we were told last time...), and the program manager believes the results will not be released this week or next week. A safe guess is 23-24 October.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Rumors.... Rumors.... Rumors....

Yes, a lot of this seems very plausible, but if it is not coming from somebody like RUFIO, NOPO, or another reputable member on this forum, than it is not truly reliable information. Yes, I do believe this information is coming from good sources, but it is just throwing fuel on the fire for those who are waiting for the results.

For those who are waiting for results and need something to pass the time, here is a (EDIT: I fixed the word to its proper spelling. Thanks @Skikopey.) "SUDOKU" puzzle. ENJOY!
sudokux45.gif

Last edited:

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Spoke to the processor who had just spoke to the IDC program manager. Over 450 Kits (yes, more than what we were told last time...), and the program manager believes the results will not be released this week or next week. A safe guess is 23-24 October.

That is a lot of kits!

Rickblaine22

Yes, a lot of this seems very plausible, but if it is not coming from somebody like RUFIO, NOPO, or another reputable member on this forum, than it is not truly reliable information. Yes, I do believe this information is coming from good sources, but it is just throwing fuel on the fire for those who are waiting for the results.

For those who are waiting for results and need something to pass the time, here is a soduko puzzle. ENJOY!
sudokux45.gif

The answer is 42.

Skikopey

For those who are waiting for results and need something to pass the time, here is a soduko puzzle. ENJOY!
sudokux45.gif

Not to be a stickler, but just because I actually can talk like I know something for once on this thread (don`t understand all your guys` military jargon) and speak Japanese...and because we all obviously have nothing better to do...it`s SUDOKU and means to solve numbers. :)

PensacolaBayou

956 - 134 - 872
213 - 768 - 941
471 - 529 - 316
- - -
791 - 386 - 254
642 - 975 - 183
835 - 412 - 697
- - -
584 - 693 - 721
327 - 851 - 469
169 - 247 - 538

Since it is going so slow, I check this thread during lunch. Today was better than usual. Coffee, Jim Rome, and puzzles from Airwarriors? Awesome.

navyhaz

For those who are waiting for results and need something to pass the time, here is a (EDIT: I fixed the word to its proper spelling. Thanks @Skikopey.) "SUDOKU" puzzle. ENJOY!
sudokux45.gif

I understand fleet processors have been the source of misinformation. I, like I have said previously a number of times, am relaying what they tell me. I guess we wait and see....

navyhaz

Just in case you guys want to call....

NAVY RECRUITING COMMAND (N31)
NSA MID SOUTH BLDG 784
5722 INTEGRITY DRIVE
MILLINGTON TN 38054-5057
901-874-9028/DSN 882