• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
It looks like the 6 Oct SWO board results are out already. I guess the surface boys had somewhere to be. Will the IDC folks comb through the possible selects since SWO was posted first? Also, a 98% acceptance? What?

98% Acceptance!?!? A board like that seems less about selecting candidates and more about deciding who to reject. I wish I could apply for SWO! Maybe not, I do really love intelligence. But I also would love being a naval officer. That's a tough one.

HTR

pilot
It looks like the 6 Oct SWO board results are out already. I guess the surface boys had somewhere to be. Will the IDC folks comb through the possible selects since SWO was posted first? Also, a 98% acceptance? What?

200_s.gif
Almost like the May pilot board. 76% pick up rate haha

enlUSMC

It's SWOtastic
98% Acceptance!?!? A board like that seems less about selecting candidates and more about deciding who to reject. I wish I could apply for SWO! Maybe not, I do really love intelligence. But I also would love being a naval officer. That's a tough one.
Well technically 97.3%.

exNavyOffRec

The SWO board really increased the GPA and OAR requirement recently, so many that would have applied no longer can.

PensacolaBayou

A board like that seems less about selecting candidates and more about deciding who to reject. I wish I could apply for SWO!

With all the news of officer retention problems and ship commanders being shown the door/hatch/desk assignment for bad conduct, I guess they felt the need to increase the overall quality and quantity.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Oh well, I made my 400th post without even thinking about it. I spent it trying to help somebody out. I hope the IDC results are well worth the wait.