• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
Damn, it just went over the 30 minute point and won't let me edit or delete it.

So I'm sorry if I offended anyone. The comment was out of my own fear and frustration of likely not getting accepted considering the low percentage acceptance rate and aging out of most other programs.

PensacolaBayou

Damn, it just went over the 30 minute point and won't let me edit or delete it.

So I'm sorry if I offended anyone. The comment was out of my own fear and frustration of likely not getting accepted considering the low percentage acceptance rate and aging out of most other programs.

Come on. Even if the rate is low, your stats as we see them are excellent.

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
Come on. Even if the rate is low, your stats as we see them are excellent.

Thank you, but when I hear stories about 450 applicants and an estimated 15 slots for INTEL officers, it doesn't instill much confidence. Besides, like most, I have my weaknesses (non-STEM degree, no calculus or physics classes, low graduate GPA, less than stellar evals, etc.).

navyhaz

Thank you, but when I hear stories about 450 applicants and an estimated 15 slots for INTEL officers, it doesn't instill much confidence. Besides, like most, I have my weaknesses (non-STEM degree, no calculus or physics classes, low graduate GPA, less than stellar evals, etc.).

Keep in mind a board was canceled. The application window was March to August and is the reason for the outrageous number of applicants. If the board in December goes, you will have way less competition.

enlUSMC

It's SWOtastic
Again look at the part that says "for profit" the same as UOPHX, ITT, DeVry, and the list continues. As far as something being factually incorrect keep researching AMU from other sources ect. And see what you find.

As far as wanting real military leadership vs. a piece of paper. The officer programs are getting very competitive so they are actually looking at both.

That is all.

Good luck to you on the board maybe we will both make it and we can discuss this further over some flutter kicks and screaming D.I.'s
Well it worked, I guess