• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Is the minimum sat high or good low for the ist now? I know aim higher because you are tired hungry etc when you take it. Just trying to get a straight answer since I keep seeing conflicting info. Thanks
This is possibly outdated, but it was good low across the IST and all PFAs (except out-PFA which was sat med) when I graduated last year. Sorry I can't give you a straight answer, but hopefully it helps

hhwatson

Hey guys, I want to go to OCS in a few years for SNA. I’m currently about halfway through school and have a solid GPA. Im in the reserves right now and just had a Good High PRT. Do they look at prior service PRTs and will this hurt me down the line in submission boards? Thank you!

Hey guys, I want to go to OCS in a few years for SNA. I’m currently about halfway through school and have a solid GPA. Im in the reserves right now and just had a Good High PRT. Do they look at prior service PRTs and will this hurt me down the line in submission boards? Thank you!
Doesn't matter at all. That won't affect your chances but get in better shape before ocs.

bendaggs

Stupid question, I feel like I won’t have all of appendix B down before I go to OCS next week. I have the code of conduct, mission, general orders of a sentry, core values, core attributes, and 90% of the navy officer ranks down so far. Will I have enough time at OCS to learn the rest?

Stupid question, I feel like I won’t have all of appendix B down before I go to OCS next week. I have the code of conduct, mission, general orders of a sentry, core values, core attributes, and 90% of the navy officer ranks down so far. Will I have enough time at OCS to learn the rest?
You'll be fine. People go there without having looked at appendix B.

Pianistwithwings

Grumpy Cat
None
If I drive to OCS is there long-term parking where I can leave my vehicle? Or is it recommended to take a taxi or get dropped off?
There was a dedicated parking lot in somewhere in between Nimitz and the exchange a few... quite a few years ago. Have vehicle cover for your vehicle, the seagulls liked to drop clams on the road to bust them open, and many of the cars that were there for 3 months+ often had some damage from them. Also, you won't be able to use it while you are there except maybe the weekend of commissioning.