• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sTUPID qUESTIONS aBOUT ocs

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Awesome, thank you! Any idea when moving household goods happens? I’m currently AD Enlisted and my orders have me leaving all of my stuff and paying rent at my current duty station. I’d like to get rid of one place before I start paying for another lol.
I moved my stuff in between getting my orders and checking in at Pensacola. I can't give you a good answer for this since I'm not prior enlisted, but I'm sure some of the other people who were can provide some insight on this

KV1

sTUPID qUESTION: For SWO, does your OAR score matter more than your GPA, or vice versa? I have a very rigorous major, and my GPA is shit. However, I SMOKED the OAR on my 2nd attempt.
Talk to your recruiter. You should be able to get a waiver if it isn’t that bad…. You at least have a 2.9?

KV1

Hi folks, extra dumb question about OCS PRT standards. If someone had a birthday while at OCS and changed age groups, would the standards for the later PRTs in OCS reflect that new age group or would it stay at whatever you checked in as? TIA
If I’m not mistaken, (my birthday is in October and I’ll change age groups) as long as you dont initiate the PRT, like do the BCA portion with your previous age, your standards will change to your new age group. Pretty much, if you were 29 when you filled and signed the paper, but your birthday was 2 days later and you turned 30, your requirements will be for age 29.

Jbtreble5

I tried to search and nothing came up. For Enlisted going to OCS, do we keep BAH or lose it in OCS. Trying to find out if I have leave my apartment and pay out of pocket for storage or just keep my apartment until we PCS after.