• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

jlee199

I may be speaking a little prematurely but I’ve seen that some people on this thread has been assigned January class dates. That isn’t too far out and it’d be a good idea to start working out asap.

I’m a certified personal trainer so if anyone is nervous about IST/PFT/Physical readiness in general, message me and I’d be more than happy to design some workout programs.

vpazian

My NCC emailed Mr. Celestine and he said thet he’s still waiting on results to be given to his office.

I was told by a source that the Admiral has not signed off on the results yet which is why the list hasn’t been released :-/

SeaShine

Contributor
I was told by a source that the Admiral has not signed off on the results yet which is why the list hasn’t been released :-/
Yikes. Just speculation... but I wonder if they’re waiting until the start of the fiscal year? Once again, just speculation... I have no idea how funds work for selection timing.

n0rthstar

That's my understanding as well. So I'm curious why I got a call Friday morning with "official results".

vpazian

Yikes. Just speculation... but I wonder if they’re waiting until the start of the fiscal year? Once again, just speculation... I have no idea how funds work for selection timing.

Believe me, I would much rather have results than speculation. It is just what I was told by someone Friday... I think same things happened with Supply results, where the list had been sent but it hadn’t been signed off yet. Either way, I am hoping that we get phone calls today.

The house passed a continuing resolution so I don’t think that funding is the hold up... In our organization (we are a part of accessions as well), in the previous years with CR we operated under same “budget” as previous year. With quotas being increased and the first class of the FY starting soon, I would think that’s a good sign.

SeaShine

Contributor
Believe me, I would much rather have results than speculation. It is just what I was told by someone Friday... I think same things happened with Supply results, where the list had been sent but it hadn’t been signed off yet. Either way, I am hoping that we get phone calls today.

The house passed a continuing resolution so I don’t think that funding is the hold up... In our organization (we are a part of accessions as well), in the previous years with CR we operated under same “budget” as previous year. With quotas being increased and the first class of the FY starting soon, I would think that’s a good sign.
I understand... I’m just making conversation to keep sane ❤

vpazian

I understand... I’m just making conversation to keep sane ❤

I didn’t take offense :) no worries there... just passing along the tid-bits I have heard!

I will be so thankful to know my fate one way or another... I am sure my recruiter will be ready too as I am a tiny bit persistent... lol.