• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

exNavyOffRec

My NCC emailed Mr. Celestine and he said thet he’s still waiting on results to be given to his office.

This info may help put things into perspective, Mr Celestine is really good at what he does, he has been doing it for a while, but you all should understand his position, as a NRC processor he is one of the first to get the applications that are sent in, he is also one of the LAST people to get the results when they are completed at NRC. The Director of OCS accessions has many times sent the list to the NRD leadership and then it works its way to the NRC processors. There are many times I see candidates posting they have asked Mr Celestine for info on a board, the info he has is for the most part no different than the info you can find by looking at the board schedule. I am partially convinced he has signatures set up so he can pick the one to respond with.

almond_615

This info may help put things into perspective, Mr Celestine is really good at what he does, he has been doing it for a while, but you all should understand his position, as a NRC processor he is one of the first to get the applications that are sent in, he is also one of the LAST people to get the results when they are completed at NRC. The Director of OCS accessions has many times sent the list to the NRD leadership and then it works its way to the NRC processors. There are many times I see candidates posting they have asked Mr Celestine for info on a board, the info he has is for the most part no different than the info you can find by looking at the board schedule. I am partially convinced he has signatures set up so he can pick the one to respond with.

In one corporate job I had 13 signatures for all types of situations.

sasebobeast

Pilots/nfo found out during 6th week on Wednesday maybe that’s when we’ll find out.

Also, Wednesday is the last day of September (new fiscal year on Oct 1st), and the start of the NBA Finals! Who do ya’ll got (Lakers vs Heats)? I was rooting for Portland Blazers, but I guess I’ll root for the Lakers because they knocked my team out of the playoffs haha!

Last edited:

Joselo_0084

It's mind blowing, I ask about my waiver, which was submitted on March, and how long it should take to get a response? And the response I get is, they can't give me anything because they are not the approving authority, and that the sooner I get them the package the faster will get the response. I guess six months is not soon enough, I should have used First Class Mail.

Also, Wednesday is the last day of September (new fiscal year on Oct 1st), and the start of the NBA Finals! Who do ya’ll got (Lakers vs Heats)? I was rooting for Portland Blazers, but I guess I’ll root for the Lakers because they knocked my team out of the playoffs haha!
me being from Miami , heat winning is just as good I suppose though lol