• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

Fitzou

AD people your best bet is a civilian gets the results from their recruiter and shares. It was probably 3 or 4 days after results came out for the IWC board before the triad was emailed.

sasebobeast

My NCC emailed Mr. Celestine and he said thet he’s still waiting on results to be given to his office.

Since we are talking about waiting off on an admiral's signature.

You can tell I am really bored haha so I searched "admiral" and "signature" in search. I found the correlation to when it was first mentioned or mentioned, from "waiting on an admiral's signature" and to when the results actually came out.

Aviation Board Jan 2020: "Just got off the phone with him and asked about the board results. He said he couldn't provide me an estimate because they do not know but said the results will at least be out before the next SNA/SNFO board convenes (lol). His guestimate was hopefully sometime next week but he wasn't sure. Said they got routed up to the Admiral this week for approval. It's weird I was told last week that they would be out by the end of last week and I know someone else was told they would be out by this past Tuesday the 18th. What can ya do I guess.," said someone in that thread.
Signature being mentioned: Wednesday, February 19th, 2020
Results Released: Thursday, Wednesday, February 26th, 2020
7 Days

SWO Board Feb 2020:
"He only mentioned the Admiral still needing to sign off, " said someone in that thread.
Signature being mentioned: Tuesday, February 25th, 2020
1 Day

AMDO Board Feb 2020:
Board results are with the Admiral waiting for signature approval. Should be any day/moment now...," said someone in that thread.
Signature being mentioned: Thursday, March 12th, 2020
Results Released: Thursday, March 19th, 2020
7 Days

Aviation Board May 2020:
"Latest news from my recruiter: “We’ve reached out to Navy a Recruiting Command a few times now. The results have not been signed off yet. Needs signature before public release. Stand by," said someone in that thread.
Signature being mentioned: Thursday, June 11th, 2020
Results Released: Monday, June 15th, 2020
4 Days

Supply Board June 2020:
"Mine said that the program manager said they were waiting on admiral’s signature.... ," said someone in that thread.
Signature being mentioned: Friday, July 24th, 2020
Results Released: Tuesday, July 28th, 2020
4 Days

Aviation Board August 2020:
"he said that he thinks the results are waiting in a signature," said someone in that thread.
Signature being mentioned: Thursday, September 10th, 2020
Results Released: Tuesday, September 15th, 2020
5 Days

So, yeah any day now it will get released!

Last edited:

EmmaG

You can tell I am really bored haha so I searched "admiral" and "signature" in search. Found the correlation to when it was first or mentioned "waiting on an admiral's signature" and to when the results actually came out.

Aviation Board Jan 2020: "Just got off the phone with him and asked about the board results. He said he couldn't provide me an estimate because they do not know but said the results will at least be out before the next SNA/SNFO board convenes (lol). His guestimate was hopefully sometime next week but he wasn't sure. Said they got routed up to the Admiral this week for approval. It's weird I was told last week that they would be out by the end of last week and I know someone else was told they would be out by this past Tuesday the 18th. What can ya do I guess.," said someone in that thread.
7 Days

SWO Board Feb 2020:
"He only mentioned the Admiral still needing to sign off, " said someone in that thread.
1 Day

AMDO Board Feb 2020:
Board results are with the Admiral waiting for signature approval. Should be any day/moment now...," said someone in that thread.
7 Days

Aviation Board May 2020:
"Latest news from my recruiter: “We’ve reached out to Navy a Recruiting Command a few times now. The results have not been signed off yet. Needs signature before public release. Stand by," said someone in that thread.
4 Days

Supply Board June 2020:
"Mine said that the program manager said they were waiting on admiral’s signature.... ," said someone in that thread.
4 Days

"he said that he thinks the results are waiting in a signature," said someone in that thread.
5 Days

Someone give this man a medal ?

Cazunigajr

You can tell I am really bored haha so I searched "admiral" and "signature" in search. Found the correlation to when it was first or mentioned "waiting on an admiral's signature" and to when the results actually came out.

7 Days

SWO Board Feb 2020:
1 Day

AMDO Board Feb 2020:
7 Days

Aviation Board May 2020:
4 Days

Supply Board June 2020:
4 Days

5 Days

WOW!!!

n0rthstar

To be fair, I’m not even sure I received a pro rec by definition. I was just told I was not selected. At this rate who tf knows how that was determined?