• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky-Pig

Retired Cryptologic Warfare / Naval Flight Officer
None
P-3 Photos?

Unless this happens:icon_tong

Best line I heard after this was the detachment intel officer asking the OIC is this meant the plane wash was cancelled?

Attachments

• R-26 off the runway.jpg
    R-26 off the runway.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 189

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
carrier wake

Feel the power. USN photo of course.

Attachments

• carrier wake.JPG
    carrier wake.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 207

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
P2V from my Granddad's squadron while he was a DH....it was a VC that trained in Alamagordo, NM to be the first USN nuke delivery squadron. JATO T/O from FDR.... The Neptune would not be able to recover back to the boat.
url

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
^---- On the rear of the fuselage...are those the same kind of rocket boosters that you see on Fat Albert?

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
tailpipes.jpg

Returning to NAS Miramar from an overcast W-291 with a low sun shining up the tailpipes of the VF-301 F-14A

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Unless this happens:icon_tong

Best line I heard after this was the detachment intel officer asking the OIC is this meant the plane wash was cancelled?

There is a better picture out there, of the skid marks on the runway. It looks like a drunk person swerved down the runway, then ran off of it. Unfortunately I only have a poor photocopy buried somewhere. :eek: The only EP-3E Class A so far.

MasterBates

There is a better picture out there, of the skid marks on the runway. It looks like a drunk person swerved down the runway, then ran off of it. Unfortunately I only have a poor photocopy buried somewhere. :eek: The only EP-3E Class A so far.

So what was the Chinese Midair incident? Not considered a mishap?

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
...guess it depends on how you add up the money. They did get the plane back, after all, albeit disassembled.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
For the helo bubbas out there... Introducing, the Super Hind!

26557.jpg

and a section of Brazilian Super F-5s that just participated in Red Flag.

26551.jpg

Pampa Squadron back home after Red Flag 2008 participation. Many F-15C and F-16C of the Squadron Agressors was shot down by brazilian pilots during the exercise. The Derby BVR missile was the main weapon used to kill the Red team. After a great participation in the Cruzex 2006, where this same pilots shot down Mirages 2000C and 2000N of the Armée de L'air whithout any lost, the 1°/14° Squadron Pampa is the TOP of the brazilians fighter squadrons and one of the best of all Americas. CONGRATULATIONS! À LÁ CHASSE, BRAZIL! (from Patricksaviation.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.