• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

loadtoad

pilot
Contributor
DSC01736.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01486.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

B

Blutonski816

Pags said:
Can't say I'm a fan of those paint jobs on the CAG birds.
scruffysecond.jpg

That lightning and stuff is a little over the top, even for Navy aircaft... that's like something you'd see in Canada or Europe.

And my contribution... Once again from McCarran...

a pair of T-34s from Corpus (with part of an Area 51 transport in the BG)
102_2876.jpg

And an East Coast RAG Hornet.
102_2884.jpg

102_2880.jpg

102_2889.jpg

There were two T-45s from Kingville that arrived as I was on my way home this afternoon, but they were parked behind some Civvie A/C, denying me a good shot, so I said "Fvck it" and called it a day.
And on a related note, further down the ramp I saw one of the Testbeds for the APG-81, with the little F-35 Radome, but once again no place for a clear shot.

Raptor2216

This is what happens when you get a flight line pass at an airshow.

Maybe its just me but did anyone else notice some kind of a vehicle in all those images? Looks to me like a geo metro or possibly a mazda miata...aka the gay man's car...not that i'm implying anything. :D

highside7r

None
+1, thought it was something for the airshow, bringing ICE to the beer cooler. I know, Vette driver has have some type of input.

darrylcn

I'm not a truck guy but that is pretty tough looking.

There was a C-17 at our air show this weekend too. I watched em come in Friday, they really throw those things around!

Status
Not open for further replies.