• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where old planes go when they "die"

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Try this one. A4s probably knows it but maybe not- There is your F-86 in the backround

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
You mean like "Fury" ... I've also heard it called "Sea Fury" .... anyway .... North American F-86, Navy-style.

Yup, FJ Fury.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
BAE Lightning .... one of our Brit exchange pilots in the A-6 flew them ... plus the Olympic Museum is just down the road a piece from me .... :)
Hey, I was driving around Whidbey last weekend and saw that some guy had most of a Huey in his front yard. I think it it was on Swantown. Kooky!

Brett

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
British Aerospace Meteor. Nice plane bad guns, ended up tipping buzz bombs over rather than shoot them down

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Hey, I was driving around Whidbey last weekend and saw that some guy had most of a Huey in his front yard. I think it it was on Swantown. Kooky!

Brett
He is a kook .... figures, he ran for County Commissioner a couple of times. Disability retired Navy mech --- several years (over 10-15) back. Quite the machinist ---he's also rebuilt a Bell-47 and an RC-5 SeaBee .... I hope he puts guns on the Huey and makes a statement up here ..... :)

*edit* HEY ... this is better than the G/F thread, yes ??? But my mommy says I have to come to bed, if you know what I mean and I think you do .... to sleep. :sleep_125

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
*edit* HEY ... this is better than the G/F thread, yes ??? But my mommy says I have to come to bed, if you know what I mean and I think you do .... to sleep. :sleep_125

Three words: Gun Trivia Thread

Bed for me too.

nfo2b

Well, not anymore... :(
Forgive me, oh great (ahem...old) salty aviators, if this one's too easy for ya's. I once built a model of this one. I really like it.

Attachments

• CA491.jpg
    CA491.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 43

BOMBSonHAWKEYES

pilot
talon1.jpg

this one is a little fun

T-man

Here's a nifty plane for y'all. I would love to see this one up close and personal.

Attachments

• bomber.jpg
    bomber.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 42