• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

Does this make it difficult to reapply afterwards ?
A decline and reapply could be difficult anyway, this just clearly states why a person is declining as if you have a shady recruiter who knows what they will say the actual reason is you are declining if you don't specify.

csanfilippo9

Your recruiter really did you dirty man, are you planning on taking the commission as an NFO?
Im still kinda taking it in, I probably will. I might try NFO to pilot in the future if timing permits but idk honestly I certainly don’t want to decline a commission if there’s a possibility of me getting barred from getting one again.

exNavyOffRec

Im still kinda taking it in, I probably will. I might try NFO to pilot in the future if timing permits but idk honestly I certainly don’t want to decline a commission if there’s a possibility of me getting barred from getting one again.
If you are good with NFO take it.

villo0692

NFO to Pilot is an extremely competitive program, and very very few are picked. Only met one officer ever with both NFO and Pilot wings. NFO is great tho, I would have happily taken it if it had been the case, and I’ve never met an NFO (and I’ve met tons) that didn’t like it, or resented pilots, or whatever….that’s why they say, Double Anchors, Double the Fun

csanfilippo9

NFO to Pilot is an extremely competitive program, and very very few are picked. Only met one officer ever with both NFO and Pilot wings. NFO is great tho, I would have happily taken it if it had been the case, and I’ve never met an NFO (and I’ve met tons) that didn’t like it, or resented pilots, or whatever….that’s why they say, Double Anchors, Double the Fun
They had 5 picked back in June apparently not a lot of people apply

DJack1

Officially selected for Pilot FY24, would like to know if there is group chat or that will come when we figure out our class date since those fy24 could possibly leave in 2023?

Officially selected for Pilot FY24, would like to know if there is group chat or that will come when we figure out our class date since those fy24 could possibly leave in 2023?
I’m sure there will be a chat for that once we figure it out. My recruiter told me he won’t have a solid date for me for like three months

Jkadunce

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/82/02/5B7834D4-8B8C-43EA-A4B5-A2D87E9AEFCD/FILE_4180.pdf

If I am on the list for recommended, does that mean selected or do I have to wait for confirmation from my recruiter?

Jkadunce

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/82/02/5B7834D4-8B8C-43EA-A4B5-A2D87E9AEFCD/FILE_4180.pdf

If I am on the list for recommended, does that mean selected or do I have to wait for confirmation from my recruiter?

Attachments

• FY22 MAY PILOT AND NFO BOARD RESULTS 5.PDF
    200.1 KB · Views: 74

smpl_dude

If your name is on the list as professionally recommended for either SNA or SNFO, you've been selected. But you should def hear from your recruiter soon.