• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

BDavis11

Contributor
Those were my initial thoughts, however, my CCC said based off the new PA it should only be the OPNAV 1420/1.

In the end, it really depends on what the Admiral wants to submit and if it gets kicked back due to lack of information I will just have the entire package sent.
Please keep us AD updated with how the process goes. Im in c school so I can't do anything until I get to my duty station.

Shheen

If you look back a page or two, we already had this discussion somewhat. I’m AD and will be submitting for the May board and the new PA. For me, I’ll be submitting my whole OCS package through the new PA. They can print and throw away any unnecessary items rather then it getting kicked back for not having either items.

Spoke with Mr. Celestin from NRC, his guidance was to follow typical OCS checklist for the URLO ISPP.
Please keep us AD updated with how the process goes. Im in c school so I can't do anything until I get to my duty station.
Above information should help. However, you may need to look for additional guidance as i have no waivers. From my understanding this includes the potential waivers from PA 106 (3 years of evals/PRTscores). I could be wrong but not sure.

Spoke with Mr. Celestin from NRC, his guidance was to follow typical OCS checklist for the URLO ISPP.

Above information should help. However, you may need to look for additional guidance as i have no waivers. From my understanding this includes the potential waivers from PA 106 (3 years of evals/PRTscores). I could be wrong but not sure.
Just so I'm clear, this means the prt score is not waiverable? I have a good high on my last one.