• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

It says FY21/22. Nothing about FY23
It won't, I will try to explain the numbers. If you add candidates shipped to OCS and candidates Pro Y FY 22 that will come up with a number, that number will (or should) always be larger than shipping goal, the excess will roll over to FY 23 and in most cases it is a small amount of what would be estimated to be next years shipping goal (often shipping goal is nearly the same FY to FY).

In this case when you add shipped to OCS (279) and Pro Y FY 22 (249) you get 528, the FY 22 shipping goal is 286 so that means 242 are held over for FY 23. NRC should be estimated next years goal will be about the same but when the hard goal comes out in about Dec they can adjust.

The interesting part is this shows only 7 more left to ship to OCS for FY 22, this could change if there were issues at OCS and they are coming up short on SNA's entering the pipeline. There is planned attrition at each point in the process it just is a matter of is the attrition in line or out of line.

Attachments

• 612954.jpg
    612954.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 7
Red means designator is closed, all applicants pushed to next FY (23). It says at the bottom. In the notes it says January board is canceled which we already knew. From what I can tell this is old info. It says nothing about May, or August being canceled.

Dboom85

Banned
It won't, I will try to explain the numbers. If you add candidates shipped to OCS and candidates Pro Y FY 22 that will come up with a number, that number will (or should) always be larger than shipping goal, the excess will roll over to FY 23 and in most cases it is a small amount of what would be estimated to be next years shipping goal (often shipping goal is nearly the same FY to FY).

In this case when you add shipped to OCS (279) and Pro Y FY 22 (249) you get 528, the FY 22 shipping goal is 286 so that means 242 are held over for FY 23. NRC should be estimated next years goal will be about the same but when the hard goal comes out in about Dec they can adjust.

The interesting part is this shows only 7 more left to ship to OCS for FY 22, this could change if there were issues at OCS and they are coming up short on SNA's entering the pipeline. There is planned attrition at each point in the process it just is a matter of is the attrition in line or out of line.
Solid meme, also where can we find the official board schedule?

vbts13

Not sure how accurate this is but this is from a previous forum

Attachments

• FY22 Board Schedule Approved 18OCT2021 3.pdf
    148.4 KB · Views: 47

Shheen

Just so I'm clear, this means the prt score is not waiverable? I have a good high on my last one.
Not to be a sea lawyer at all but because PRIMS 2.0 did not come online as expected, the 2021 PRT isn’t documented in your PRIMS print out and the instruction says a mock PRT will suffice if administered by a CFL. Just good for thought

BDavis11

Contributor
Spoke with Mr. Celestin from NRC, his guidance was to follow typical OCS checklist for the URLO ISPP.

Above information should help. However, you may need to look for additional guidance as i have no waivers. From my understanding this includes the potential waivers from PA 106 (3 years of evals/PRTscores). I could be wrong but not sure.
Thanks man. I have no waivers

BDavis11

Contributor
Not to be a sea lawyer at all but because PRIMS 2.0 did not come online as expected, the 2021 PRT isn’t documented in your PRIMS print out and the instruction says a mock PRT will suffice if administered by a CFL. Just good for thought
I took a picture of my scores for that reason. Im a cfl and that thing was supposed to been out months ago smh.

That is a good point actually. Thank you!