• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Do you think they would try and correct the slow down selections during a potential war brewing? Its been talked about them cancelling boards so that they can address the problem of too many people in the training pipeline, but would it now make more sense to keep kicking the can down the road

No.

smpl_dude

About a month and some change until the application deadline for the may board guys. Just went to MEPS yesterday so I'm about ready to submit my package.

Dboom85

Banned
About a month and some change until the application deadline for the may board guys. Just went to MEPS yesterday so I'm about ready to submit my package.
Nice, any problems when you went? I had to go into surgery after meps to get this thing fixed

exNavyOffRec

Does this mean if you haven’t submitted yet you’re going to be pushed to august?
That would be correct, when they "close" a board they will push those not already at NRC to the next one.

It looks like they are taking the "hope the problem fixes itself" approach when it comes to SNA and SNFO numbers.

FloridaDad

:( Not accepting any more applications is pretty devastating to hear. The only reason I haven't submitted is that LASIK wait and I've got everything lined up to submit the second I'm done with MEPS. I ain't getting any younger around over here!

FloridaDad

Is there any hope of graduating before May 5th of 2023 if I am indeed pushed to August, or am I officially in the dreaded age-waiver territory?