• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

vbts13

yes, data on paper is better than someones word anytime. I can say I loved it when other recruiters would go off of rumors as I kept moving forward and was able to get many people picked up because others would hold applications based on "rumors".
Lol that's great, in our case I hope they keep going based on rumors to lighten the application numbers

FloridaDad

Well just had my last Lasik check up, and they won’t release my paperwork to me because the doctor that did my surgery is on vacation. He has to sign off on it before they give it to me. Which really sucks, because this delays me getting to MEPS. The doctor I saw today can sign off on my check up but not the surgery. I feel like something is off here but no matter what I said to them that was the case.

smpl_dude

Well just had my last Lasik check up, and they won’t release my paperwork to me because the doctor that did my surgery is on vacation. He has to sign off on it before they give it to me. Which really sucks, because this delays me getting to MEPS. The doctor I saw today can sign off on my check up but not the surgery. I feel like something is off here but no matter what I said to them that was the case.
They did the same thing to me. Luckily my doctor wasn't on vacation.....

That would be correct, when they "close" a board they will push those not already at NRC to the next one.

It looks like they are taking the "hope the problem fixes itself" approach when it comes to SNA and SNFO numbers.
Sorry to bring back this from Saturday. My application was submitted on/before February 21st. When I asked my recruiter about it, he said he is just waiting for it to be QC. So either Ill hear back that its at board or hear back that it'll be pushed?

Triumph_MAC

Sorry to bring back this from Saturday. My application was submitted on/before February 21st. When I asked my recruiter about it, he said he is just waiting for it to be QC. So either Ill hear back that its at board or hear back that it'll be pushed?
Correct, QC is the quality control check done by pers to ensure your recruiter submitted a complete package. If it is still in this phase, then there is still the possibility it will get kicked back if there is anything missing. If not, you’re status should change to pending board or at Proboard.
Once that happens, you won’t know of it will be on the May board or rolled to August until the, “At board” list comes out.

exNavyOffRec

If it was submitted on the 21st and still being QC'd it will be pushed since the May board is already closed.

Jstalz

Correct, QC is the quality control check done by pers to ensure your recruiter submitted a complete package. If it is still in this phase, then there is still the possibility it will get kicked back if there is anything missing. If not, you’re status should change to pending board or at Proboard.
Once that happens, you won’t know of it will be on the May board or rolled to August until the, “At board” list comes out.
What does pending proboard mean? That's my status rn and I'm wondering if that means that I won't make it to the May Board since it has been closed and my status is still pending proboard, despite being submitted in early Jan.

FloridaDad

My recruiter advised me to finish my application ASAP (which we’re doing), not worry about what I can’t control, and treat rumors as rumors until the at board list comes out.

Good advice, just not easy to follow when you’re impatient and 30 haha