• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

buckeyepilot

Hi everyone,

A little late to the party but just got the results from my first ASTB and honestly, not thrilled with how it went. Ended up with 51 6/5/6. Trying to decide whether or not I should take it again. I am very comfortable with the rest of my package.

FloridaDad

Hi everyone,

A little late to the party but just got the results from my first ASTB and honestly, not thrilled with how it went. Ended up with 51 6/5/6. Trying to decide whether or not I should take it again. I am very comfortable with the rest of my package.
Are you going for SNA or SNFO?

exNavyOffRec

Hi everyone,

The rest of the application really doesn't matter when it comes to SNA/SNFO

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter advised me to finish my application ASAP (which we’re doing), not worry about what I can’t control, and treat rumors as rumors until the at board list comes out.

Good advice, just not easy to follow when you’re impatient and 30 haha
He isn't wrong on not worrying what you can't control, but when NRC puts out the May board is closed that isn't a rumor.

elariosa95

SNA (Primary - Pool)
Damnit, Top Gun is on Netflix
The Danger Zone GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY