• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

bcal

Does anyone know if you need to submit scans of your most recent flight log books as part of your package to verify your flight hours?
If you have a private or more just scan a copy of that license/certificate to put in your package. If you don't hold a ppl or more then I would scan hours from logbook to include in the package. I'm pretty sure some people from the Novemeber board scanned their hours from their logbook to use in their package. I have private and instrument and I just scanned a copy of my license

If you have a private or more just scan a copy of that license/certificate to put in your package. If you don't hold a ppl or more then I would scan hours from logbook to include in the package. I'm pretty sure some people from the Novemeber board scanned their hours from their logbook to use in their package. I have private and instrument and I just scanned a copy of my license
Yeah I also have private and instrument. I'll just scan my license. Thanks!

I’ve been trying finish my ppl for forever. Have my second solo xc coming up. Any checkride tips?
Yeah man, it's been awhile since my checkrides though. Anything in particular you've been struggling on that has been holding you up from finishing?

Kyle42

Yeah man, it's been awhile since my checkrides though. Anything in particular you've been struggling on that has been holding you up from finishing?
Not necessarily, I just only can fly on the weekends so it’s pretty rare the weather aligns with that. Can I pm you if I think of anything?

jpl1998

Does anyone know when they’re gonna release the list of people that are in the board? I thought they did it once the deadline for submission closes.