• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

dominicdecoco

Retook my ASTB last week and scored much better. I know my package was submitted in January and my recruiter said any updates to it had to be done by last Friday for them to be considered on the may board. Do we know if the May board is still occurring? Thanks

exNavyOffRec

Retook my ASTB last week and scored much better. I know my package was submitted in January and my recruiter said any updates to it had to be done by last Friday for them to be considered on the may board. Do we know if the May board is still occurring? Thanks
If you retook your ASTB after your application was submitted they now have to resubmit your application, so by the book it is to the back of the line.

exNavyOffRec

So it will not be on the May board?
If you go by the book no, when you retook the test you invalidated your old scores which means you invalidated your application as it was signed off by the NRD based on the scores you had and it was signed off of by the processors and the program manager on the old scores.

Now if you had a 5 or 6 for PFAR or FOFAR I would say you made the right choice because worst case you are seen in August and you should (hopefully) now have much better scores.

dominicdecoco

If you go by the book no, when you retook the test you invalidated your old scores which means you invalidated your application as it was signed off by the NRD based on the scores you had and it was signed off of by the processors and the program manager on the old scores.

Now if you had a 5 or 6 for PFAR or FOFAR I would say you made the right choice because worst case you are seen in August and you should (hopefully) now have much better scores.
Yeah, my original scores were 55/6/5/7 and now they are 60/8/8/8. I don't graduate until May 2023 anyways so maybe getting put on a board closer to that won't be too bad. I went to MEPS in July 2021, so would I have to go back through MEPS if my package is on the August board? Thanks for your help

exNavyOffRec

Yeah, my original scores were 55/6/5/7 and now they are 60/8/8/8. I don't graduate until May 2023 anyways so maybe getting put on a board closer to that won't be too bad. I went to MEPS in July 2021, so would I have to go back through MEPS if my package is on the August board? Thanks for your help
Since you have a PQ letter you should be good, however you will need to get an inspect prior to shipping.

I would say retesting was the right thing to do for you.

Triumph_MAC

is this the same for AD applicants as well?

Triumph_MAC

If you retook your ASTB after your application was submitted they now have to resubmit your application, so by the book it is to the back of the line.
I've heard the same thing is true if you retroactively add items to your package after submitting on the AD side as well.

piolotach

Hi everybody--I've been following this thread for a while from afar but am hoping to be joining some of you as SNAs somewhere down the line. I submitted my application on Friday so, at least in my experience, the board is still open. Best of luck to everyone else who applied!

Dboom85

Banned
Hi everybody--I've been following this thread for a while from afar but am hoping to be joining some of you as SNAs somewhere down the line. I submitted my application on Friday so, at least in my experience, the board is still open. Best of luck to everyone else who applied!
It isn’t, as of the February 25th dashboard, the board has stopped receiving applications. Good luck in the August board.

piolotach

It isn’t, as of the February 25th dashboard, the board has stopped receiving applications. Good luck in the August board.

I guess they could be misleading me, but according to everyone in my recruiting office, the May board reopened in early March. I saw them submit something though I don't know enough about the system to say definitively if it was for May or August.

BB Poison

Contributor
I guess they could be misleading me, but according to everyone in my recruiting office, the May board reopened in early March. I saw them submit something though I don't know enough about the system to say definitively if it was for May or August.
Talked this on page 61 but me and a couple other guys applying heard something similar, hasn't been confirmed though. I would abate your expectations though, there's plenty of people in this thread and outside AW that submitted around the time the board was closed who are first in line for any open spots. Personally I'm expecting August but will be pleasantly surprised if I make May.

Last edited: