• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

I guess they could be misleading me, but according to everyone in my recruiting office, the May board reopened in early March. I saw them submit something though I don't know enough about the system to say definitively if it was for May or August.

Talked this on page 61 but me and a couple other guys applying heard something similar, hasn't been confirmed though. I would abate your expectations though, there's plenty of people in this thread and outside AW that submitted around the time the board was closed who are first in line for any open spots. Personally I'm expecting August but will be pleasantly surprised if I make May.
The number of applications they set for the board are based on the number of selections they can make, that number from what I saw changed by "1" that means they have no basis to add more applications to the board except for a few possibilities.

One possibility they have done in the past if they are going to cancel an upcoming board so they are just going to send every application they have to the next board which I have seen before, or they are have decided to just send whoever applies before the deadline they posted to the board.

In the instance of just letting everyone go to board that applies by the deadline instead of picking 40 out of 60 for selection you could be looking at 40 out of 100-150?

I think @RhodesReese had a recent dashboard and can see the NRC notes.

Triumph_MAC

Looks like they are looking to select 40 SNA and 32 SNFO. Small numbers, they could always select more though if they haven’t hit the FY22 ship dates yet.

exNavyOffRec

I’m curious to see just how many applicants they sent to the May board. The dashboard you referenced cut the kits waiting pro board off.
One thing the dashboard won't show is anything other than 1st and 2nd choices waiting, max is supposed to be 60 but current waiting is 102, what they decide will be seen later.

Triumph_MAC

One thing the dashboard won't show is anything other than 1st and 2nd choices waiting, max is supposed to be 60 but current waiting is 102, what they decide will be seen later.
If they stick to the current select per board, that’s only 72 selects. There will probably be hard chops at the start.

GoldLeaf

Just to add to the chaos. While meeting for my monthly COP forms with CPO. I informed them of the board close of Feb 25 for the upcoming SNA/SNFO board and they were completely unaware and said they have still been able to submit.

Whether or not that is correct or the current situation is beyond me. Figured I'd share, best of luck to you all.

dominicdecoco

Just to add to the chaos. While meeting for my monthly COP forms with CPO. I informed them of the board close of Feb 25 for the upcoming SNA/SNFO board and they were completely unaware and said they have still been able to submit.

Whether or not that is correct or the current situation is beyond me. Figured I'd share, best of luck to you all.
@exNavyOffRec do we know when the names of those who will be on the may board will be released?

Jstalz

I'm guessing ORs can still submit apps without it being sent to a board

After all, the dashboard says the number of apps at each board is being limited to 60 and the Feb dashboard had indicated that NRC had already received more than 60 apps, so I'm thinking that every app that was received after they approved 60 will be at the August board. NRC must have reached the 60 application mark somewhere between the release of the Jan and Feb dashboards.

BB Poison

Contributor
Here we go, latest Top Gun 2 trailer dropped. Just watch, a week after may 27th there's going to be a lot more forum members thinking they can join the Navy in just a couple of months. Also, a lot of them will probably be fooled into the Aerial Vehicle Operator warrant officer program
November board is gonna be madness

Tumbleweed33

Lol I gotta stop reading the thread this is driving me crazy ?
The November board from last year has 294 pages of madness like this. Rumors/ trolling/ bad news/ ExNavyOfficerRec crushing dreams and rumors.