• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Tumbleweed33

Doesn't MEPS have some sort of new system that can pull up and screen your civilian health records?? I read about that somewhere...could be a possible explanation for why MEPS is taking so long for folks now
My recruiter said something about a new system where they would pull up your medical records using your SSN. Apparently was implemented late last year. Right after I went through MEPS. A lot more people were getting disqualified or having to go back for various reasons, especially on the enlisted side. Could all be rumors though but my recruiter seemed pretty annoyed by it.

villo0692

My recruiter said something about a new system where they would pull up your medical records using your SSN. Apparently was implemented late last year. Right after I went through MEPS. A lot more people were getting disqualified or having to go back for various reasons, especially on the enlisted side. Could all be rumors though but my recruiter seemed pretty annoyed by it.
honestly is probably good. Better to know if you're medically disqualified before attending OCS, than once you get there. I graduated in Jan 28 and there's still a couple of my friends in student pool rn going through medical stuff

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Doesn't MEPS have some sort of new system that can pull up and screen your civilian health records?? I read about that somewhere...could be a possible explanation for why MEPS is taking so long for folks now

Yes, it's called MHS Genesis and it's an electronic system for MEPS to pull in your civilian and military health records, if applicable. Another way to check and verify your medical history to include pharmacy records.

Story/link: https://www.mepcom.army.mil/Media/N...nce-processing-stations-roll-out-mhs-genesis/

Kyle42

KMRB. Which flight school are you flying with? I teach out of KJYO
Oh nice! I fly out of KSHD but live right next to Dulles. The drive down there sucks but I’m about to take my check-ride and didn’t want to switch this far in. Flying at KJYO would’ve been soooo much more convenient.

Tgonzo29

Oh nice! I fly out of KSHD but live right next to Dulles. The drive down there sucks but I’m about to take my check-ride and didn’t want to switch this far in. Flying at KJYO would’ve been soooo much more convenient.
Cool. Swing by and say hi or come fly out of here once your checkride is complete!

exNavyOffRec

Yes, it's called MHS Genesis and it's an electronic system for MEPS to pull in your civilian and military health records, if applicable. Another way to check and verify your medical history to include pharmacy records.

Story/link: https://www.mepcom.army.mil/Media/N...nce-processing-stations-roll-out-mhs-genesis/
This is submitted files though right? At least that is how I read the article. If a kid when he was 2 went to the ER but has no memory of it when he goes to MEPS they won't be going "so 20 years ago tell me what happened"

• Haha
Reactions: Fib

bcal

I rent out of eagles nest (w13) which is like a 5-10 minute flight from shenandoah.

Kyle42

I rent out of eagles nest (w13) which is like a 5-10 minute flight from shenandoah.
Oh awesome! My landings always accidentally turn into touch and go’s there cause I’m used to having the 6000 ft runway at shd?