• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

dominicdecoco

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a good experience with the ASTB software? Swear we all have only horror stories?
I don't think so. I Had to travel to Charlottesville to take my second attempt & the headset would not work. When I went to complete it two days later back at my university, the UAV section was glitching. I was terrified to see my scores, but I ended up being pleased with them. It was an extremely stressful few days though.

Jettingaway

What's up everyone, long back story but I got in contact with a LCDR within NRC HR officer admissions and he stated yes the may board is full. However, due to some policy changes there is a high probability to raising the cap to accept more applicants for may. It's all based on when your package was submitted.

What's up everyone, long back story but I got in contact with a LCDR within NRC HR officer admissions and he stated yes the may board is full. However, due to some policy changes there is a high probability to raising the cap to accept more applicants for may. It's all based on when your package was submitted.
Did he give any specifics on submission dates?

Dboom85

Banned
Need to hear that long back story

Short version is my neighbor is a former f14 pilot and is good friends with the LCDR. He made a call on my behalf. They were roommates at OCS back in the day and stayed friends.

As far as I am aware submission dates stay the same.
Did he say if you submitted before X date you'd be on the board?

exNavyOffRec

The dashboard shows no changes and raising the cap to accept more applicants for May does not mean there will be more spots, so overall the selection percentage will go down. That would be good however for those with stellar scores, not so much for those with iffy scores.

Yvan_eht_Nioj

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a good experience with the ASTB software? Swear we all have only horror stories?
The first time I went to take the ASTB, the whole system was down for my state. I live an hour's drive from my recruiter's office, so I drove all that way for nothing lol.

piper56M

I got logged out two or three times, and had issues with the UAV portion during my last attempt. The proctor couldn't catch a break :/

csanfilippo9

I got logged out two or three times, and had issues with the UAV portion during my last attempt. The proctor couldn't catch a break :/
you should have seen my proctor, he was literally about to have a heart attack, plus multiple curse words. I’m just glad they are giving me the opportunity to fix it, hopefully the system works.

Tgonzo29

Are apps still being accepted for this board? I know they closed it, then opened it back up. My recruiter submitted mine this week. I am just wondering what the likelihood is of me being in this one.

Are apps still being accepted for this board? I know they closed it, then opened it back up. My recruiter submitted mine this week. I am just wondering what the likelihood is of me being in this one.
I got an email saying mine was "forwarded to the 23 may 22 board for review. Expect results in 2-12 weeks". Not sure if that means it's open.