• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Triumph_MAC

I submitted my application for this board electronically to officerapplications@navy.mil

My question: Should I have received any confirmation of receipt?

I’m hoping that email is still correct, and hasn’t changed due to flank speed.
You should receive an email confirmation once they get to your email. Sometimes it will take a few days due to threat inbox being filled with a plethora of packages daily.

Are you AD?

maetpt

You should receive an email confirmation once they get to your email. Sometimes it will take a few days due to threat inbox being filled with a plethora of packages daily.

Are you AD?
Hey thanks for the reply. Yes, I am AD. Would you advise following up if I don’t hear anything?

Yvan_eht_Nioj

I have now been waiting 5 weeks for my recruiter to hear back from MEPS about when I can go and be processed. Did anyone else wait that long? My recruiter is saying to just be patient but this doesn't seem normal and there's a deadline looming way too near (at this point I don't at all expect to make it but I want to do everything I can). Is there something I can ask him to do to find out what the hold up is?
It took about 2 months for me to be able to go to MEPS, and that wasn't considered unusual

FloridaDad

Things are getting interesting for me now, I may or may not have to apply for a couple of waivers I wasn’t expecting the need for. So this MEPS delay is no longer the worst thing as we may need to regroup anyways before I go.

Things are getting interesting for me now, I may or may not have to apply for a couple of waivers I wasn’t expecting the need for. So this MEPS delay is no longer the worst thing as we may need to regroup anyways before I go.
Sorry to hear that man. Is it for minor things?

FloridaDad

Sorry to hear that man. Is it for minor things?
I guess I'll be able to answer that in the future. Right now nothing feels minor haha. The biggest issue is that in addition to waiting out my LASIK surgery, I may have to wait something else out for a few more months.

I guess I'll be able to answer that in the future. Right now nothing feels minor haha. The biggest issue is that in addition to waiting out my LASIK surgery, I may have to wait something else out for a few more months.
Sorry man. I hope you are able to get it sorted and submit at least before next two boards.